CMR2 owners....Australia?

Posted by chris 
CMR2 owners....Australia?
Date: April 09, 2002 03:55AM
Posted by: chris
So, I've won the rally sweden, come second in finland, fourth in greece and 6th in france. But in order to move on past australia, I have to finish at least 6th.

AND I CAN'T. whatever I try I always come 9th or 10th overall.

does anyone know how best to approach this rally, driving styles etc?

Chris J
Re: CMR2 owners....Australia?
Date: April 09, 2002 05:06AM
Posted by: Farieda
unfortunately i am not much help there. i have tried to survive myself on a different version of rally, and it seems nearly impossible for untalented speedfreaks like me.

Even on the 'net information about rally (the game) is sparse, just a few bits and pieces here and there.

peace.
Date: April 09, 2002 05:15AM
Posted by: matthewp
well it's hard to give tips really the only one I can give is stay on the road, I know this sounds obvious but if you slide wide a lot you can lose a lot of time so try braking more than usual and turning in earlier especially in the narrow areas surrounded by trees, if you run wide there it can take ages to get out.
Date: April 09, 2002 05:17AM
Posted by: Farieda
Reminds me of nascar. sometimes you have to go slower to be able to be faster.
Date: April 09, 2002 05:39AM
Posted by: bazza
I'm sure there is a cheat to allow you to continue without finishing in the top six. It's not as if drivers get thrown out of the championship for not getting a points position in the real WRC.

Have you got any add-ons for CMR2?

If not try:
[cmrr2.autoklub.pl] or [cmrr2.racesim.net] (the same site, but it hasn't been updated due to a server problem), or you could try:
[felzi.racesim.net]

All you can really get are cars and sounds, but there are loads of road cars you can download, like BMWs and Ford Mustangs. I recommend the WRC 2001 patch, it updates menus and driver names and stuff, but all of the 2002 cars are now available as well.

Bazza

Date: April 09, 2002 05:42AM
We really could do with an edit feature,

[cmrr2.autoklub.pl]

Bazza

Date: April 09, 2002 05:44AM
See what I mean

[felzi.racesim.net]

Bazza

Date: April 09, 2002 06:05AM
Posted by: chris
Geez, thanks! I had no idea you could update it. Its like gp3, I played it for 8 months before I found out you could edit it!

Chris J
Date: April 09, 2002 03:05PM
Posted by: Pako
Try www.cheatplanet.com
They got'em all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy