Replays????

Posted by SheRacer 
Replays????
Date: April 07, 2002 09:24PM
Posted by: SheRacer
Hey guys, I have a question (not a problem, Vader man)!!

Some friend of mine did send me a couple of cool replays for GP3 1.13 he said I was going to laugh at. I know that I have to use the same tracks and physics as the person used who made these replays. What I don't know is: How do I load these files? They come with the file extension
*.cps. (And Bruno Marques, don't tell me to do a format c:\).

I guess you are all sweet gentlemen/boys, so please help a desperate, good looking, young and lonely girl and I may add a picture of me to my profile as a reward ...

Kisses,

SheRacer

Not only men go fast ...
Re: Replays????
Date: April 08, 2002 02:40AM
Posted by: Zaahir
well, the replays are part of a loaded game. u just put the files into ur gpsaves directory, load it as if u r loading a saved game, the just press 'r' for replay. i think that is ur problem :)
Date: April 08, 2002 02:50AM
Well, this is what I thought, too, but it isn't that easy. The files won't show up in the load section of the game. I have saved a lot of games myself, but never got save file with *.cps. I know GP3 uses different extensions for each track and each game mode you are in. Has anybody encountered a *.cps file so far? Which mode is it? Does cps stand for championship-mode?

Kisses,

She Racer

Not only men go fast ...
Date: April 08, 2002 03:32AM
Posted by: Zaahir
well, must be. i'm not sure what track it is, but when u r loading, make sure u have selected all the options(championship, quickrace, hotlaps, etc) on the right hand side, so that everything is visible. thats the only thing i can see it is wrong. maybe theres something else i dont know about.

sheracer huh? good to c the gals going at a bit of racing :)
Date: April 08, 2002 05:22AM
Posted by: jkronin
i pondered on that the other day. how would a girl do in a F1 car. Well my first impression was that they would do good. Girls are faster than guys at drag races because they are faster off the mark - good reflexes.

BUT

i think girls will have a problem when it comes to the g-forces. wonder how a double D looks at 5 G's negative.
Date: April 08, 2002 05:50AM
i think girls will have a problem when it comes to the g-forces. wonder how a double D looks at 5 G's negative.

something you will never experience with your tiny little wieners

LOL

Not only men go fast ...
Date: April 08, 2002 06:20AM
Posted by: PAT
Hehe...
Hey Jacques. Why don`t you tell your girlfriend to lean topless against a window or lay down on a glass-table? Then you`ll get the experience too.
SheRacer, are you a fan of crash replays too? If so, if you have got some nice replays, maybe we can share some...I`ve got a nice collection of spectacular crashes made in GrandPrix3v1.13 & GP3 2000.
I thought that I should convert them into movies, but I run SW mode, so screenshots were impossible...
Anyway, the two first letters in the replay suffix is the race mode(for example championship race), while the third letter is the track number("a" for Melbourne, Australia).
If you are interested , I can upload some replays to this site(if I succeed, last time it failed. Haven`t seen them here yet).
It`s recommended that you have dlèd some fast tracks where you are able to drive very fast, hehehe...
Date: April 08, 2002 06:36AM
Posted by: Rainey
I'm sorry, I don't have a little wiener, but I have got a BIG COCK!
Date: April 08, 2002 06:44AM
Watch your orthography, rainey, what you mean is spelled C L O C K with an "l".

So better keep your where it belongs: on the muck-hill. The chickens will be thankful for that ...

Not only men go fast ...
Date: April 08, 2002 06:50AM
Posted by: Rainey
Date: April 08, 2002 07:55AM
Posted by: PAT
Hey SheRacer. I think the file you are talking about is a car performance saving file for track "s" since the suffix is "*.cps". Not a replay file, because those files are called "*.ra..."
Does that explain anything to you?
Date: April 08, 2002 07:59AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hmmm why am i reminded of vader looking at her ip

Date: April 08, 2002 08:01AM
Posted by: chris
LOL Vad......oh sorry, SheRacer!

Chris J
Date: April 08, 2002 08:28AM
Posted by: Vader
Folks, I am not the only one in Germany that uses freenet. It is quite common since it is the cheapest way to get online if you have a modem connection. Besides, I am no woman (I guess this is not much of an argument).

SheRacer, welcome to the forum and don't let any of these pre-potent youngsters here talk bulgar to you (that should have been vulgar of course, but since I already typed it, why bother to change it?)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 08, 2002 09:24AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i never said it was you, i was just wondering, anyway welcome to the forum

Date: April 08, 2002 09:28AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Ah, but does everyone who uses freenet in Germany have the mysterious swapping of IP from mcbone to pppool? At last it has let you down proper! You have been revealed...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 08, 2002 09:31AM
Posted by: jkronin
nobody welcomed me. :( Does this forum make itself guilty of sexism?

ffs.
Date: April 08, 2002 10:31AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
hey Rainey.. behave yourself..

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: April 08, 2002 10:57AM
Posted by: Vader
Freenet uses both IP's, mcbone and pppool. The first one is the regular IP, pppool is some sort of an overflow pool [sic!] if the main server gets overcrowded. So nothing unusual with freenet.

Why should I pretrend to be SheRacer? Why should I start a thread that was not meant to be funny or did not originally include any madness? This is not my style.

You have been revealed...

The only one that has been revealed is you -Alex-, who keeps posting as The Nuclear Rodent (or is it CDN_Merlin????).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 08, 2002 11:09AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

hmmmm....shall i tell them?....

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy