Imola lap time

Posted by CDN_Merlin 
Imola lap time
Date: April 06, 2002 07:46PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
For the longest time I was using a Ferrari and was able to only get 1.25.8 or higher. My buddy came over friday night and we switched to Sauber and him to Jaguar. I posted a 1.25:081 with it. Wow, I wonder how I could of done that?

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Re: Imola lap time
Date: April 06, 2002 08:39PM
Posted by: Vader
Peter Sauber will be very happy to learn that his one-year-old Ferrari engines can beat the newer models.

After all RB should be thankful for not having to use this "slow F 2002" in Brazil.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 05:35AM
Posted by: genesis
man that's slow. I mean only 'cos you haven't downloaded the 2002 carset yet (not Hummerich's one however). Some people have put it down but it's actually very very good, and you can clock a mid 1:21.xxx at Imola.
Have you checked emac?? He's done 5 of the cars (Toyota, Renault, McLaren, Ferrari, and Jordan).
I must say something though, will the cars by Hummerich and co. look different from the current one that is out, the ultimate 2K2 download one. I compared the two, and some were EXACTLY the same. In fact the background of one of the Ultimate etc etc had Hummerich in the background, unless I've got it wrong, but I compared, and they are exactly the same.

Cai
Date: April 07, 2002 06:09AM
Which is no wonder since Ralph Hummerich is part of emac anyway. Emac is his baby, so to speak. He is working together with three other unforgettable guys (whose names I have forgotten), but Ralph is emac's carset painter and designer.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 06:12AM
But I guess I should have really read your post before answering to it. The ultimate carset is from gamers.nl and not emac, right? Or am I now making a complete fool of myself?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 07:16AM
Posted by: genesis
yeah thats right, the ultimate 2K2 is from the .nl site, not emac, so it looks like they're just copying. Or am I now wrong???

Cai
Date: April 07, 2002 07:20AM
Posted by: Zcott
The ultimate 2k2 carset is from [gp3.gamers.nl] . It's fairly good. Ralph's one should be around soon, he did say the first week of april!
Date: April 07, 2002 07:24AM
Ralph/emac is rather strict if it comes to copyright matters. If gamers.nl did use these graphics without permission, I guess Ralph would have already asked the webmaster of this site to remove the Ultimate 2002 set from the download section.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 07:28AM
No, I think the nl folks have their own painters, as they're a bit different from the RH cars. Still, they look great!
Date: April 07, 2002 07:45AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Its not a copy.

the gp3.gamers.nl dudes isnt just them that made the carset, the people at [www.grandprixworld.nl] also helped with that set

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 07, 2002 08:02AM
Aha, my dear Watson, the trace obviously leads to the Netherlands. Our next step in this matter will be to purchase two tickets for the steamboat to the continent and get the next train to Amsterdam, as soon as we arrive at Calais. Send a telegram to inspecteur Frans Van der Graaft of the Koninklijke Politie

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 08:34AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL!!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 07, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
LOL!

i got 1:19:977 at imola .........

using a jordan....... but then i did that lap in a full race yesterday..

Date: April 08, 2002 02:42AM
Posted by: Zaahir
what is this? gp3-2000 or gp3 v1.13?
Date: April 08, 2002 05:25AM
Posted by: jkronin
yeah , here we go again.

did you use n0s? steeringwheel? GP4? please specify.
Date: April 08, 2002 10:24AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
err... my team drivers are making aroun 1.19.xxx and 1.18.xxx in Imola.. without helps.. ;-)

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: April 08, 2002 11:20AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
gp3 2000

Date: April 08, 2002 01:07PM
In GP3-2000 I managed a 1:21.7 last night. That's using the gp3.gamers.nl carset, and their 2002 physics.
Date: April 08, 2002 01:50PM
Posted by: W1lliams
Pretty much the same as me Scott, with the basic GP3 v1.13 I can only clock around 1m 26.5xx - using keyboard of course, auto gears and traction control.

Still learning the track as you can ride the kerbs much more with GP3 than with the 2000 version.

David ;-)

[groups.yahoo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy