steering aids

Posted by mike_cassell 
steering aids
Date: April 06, 2002 08:03AM
Posted by: mike_cassell
hey i just got the game and it seems a steering aid is STUCK on. its a grey icon w the other driving aids and it wont go away even when i have steering ass. off. i dont want any driving aids!
pls help
thnx
Re: steering aids
Date: April 06, 2002 08:15AM
Posted by: chris
Are you using keys? or a wheel?

If you use a digital device, I don't think you can disable it. Don't worry, it doesnt make much difference, just stops you turning too sharply.

Chris J
Date: April 06, 2002 02:01PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

If it is a digital joypad go into the GP3 controler options and set it to anlgoue

btw, you dont want it off, i have tried it with it off and you need to brake down to bout 130mph to take eau rouge. High speed cornering is impossible, you even spin on strights

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 07, 2002 05:09AM
Posted by: Rainey
You'll want to look into getting yourself an analogue device such as a Joystick (which works pretty well) or of course a steering wheel.
Date: April 07, 2002 02:29PM
Posted by: mike_cassell
im using the keyboard till i get sum money but its actually turning FOR me. it sucks. its turning while im turning and its flipping or spinning me out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy