f1 2001 on ps2

Posted by jordangp2001 
f1 2001 on ps2
Date: April 03, 2002 06:45AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
does f1 2001 have penalties,(ie stop go) safety car and false starts???
oh and can u unlock stuff like safety car too??

plz answer

cheers

Re: f1 2001 on ps2
Date: April 03, 2002 11:38AM
Posted by: matt
yes it does have penalties but its a bit crap,if you select them especially at the start of race, if a yellow flag is shown you have to slow down to about 125mph,the cc cars manage to do this but you can never slow down in time so you have to have a stop and go penalty.you end up doing about 20 or so penalties in a race which is a load of crap,so stay with gp3
Date: April 03, 2002 02:28PM
i am :)

how about safety cars?

Date: April 03, 2002 06:34PM
Posted by: Xero
no safety cars in this one!

I'm on holidya at the moment, and have had to leave my PC behind :( ... so I thought this would be the best chance for me to master F12001 on the ps2... i've been playing it non-stop since the Brazilian GP last Sunday... THIS GAME IS SWEEEEET! (did I just say that!?!) Yes, the PC version sux!!!!! The ps2 version rocks once you get used to it, with or without safety car! The penalties are a bit naff, but that is made up by the stunning gfx, stunning sounds, decent gameplay... and a wicked split screen multiplayer mode! (full grid) I've been playing that with my mate non-stop today! (full race at Brazil) I have to admit, if "feels" like F1 more than GP3! I can't explain it, but it just captures that extra F1.... "feel".... u know what I mean!

Right, i'm gonna stop boring you with my stories now, but if you're considering getting the PS2 version, I would advise you do!!! IT RULES!
Date: April 04, 2002 08:06AM
i have it! since its release date but wanted to make sure i wasnt missing any "extras". i feel the handling sometimes is superb! but other times crappy! cant explain it?? Argh ... anyway did u finish all the tests?? i got 102% in them! it took me a while though................

cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy