@morbid

Posted by Charlie 
@morbid
Date: April 03, 2002 05:15AM
Posted by: Charlie
morbid.. are you up to typing a long post? you talked about how your setup and practise went and briefly how your race went at interlagos, but i would really love to know how your race went.. can we expect an essay on the subject?

lap 69/71 i get an engine failure just after the start/finish so i was out of the race i was running in a good 5th, and the 2 stopper worked amazing. some how. felippe masse was also on a 2 stopper and i was so impressed by his pace he managed to finish 3rd in the end. raikonnen won though. and schumi who started at the back of the grid finished 5th.

so morbidello how did your race go?

Re: @morbid
Date: April 03, 2002 08:03AM
Posted by: Morbid
Engine failure just across the finish line in the last laps of the race, eh? You wouldn't happen to be a distant relative to Jarno Trulli?

Anyway, it was one hell of an exciting race. The 2 stopper worked like a dream. But for reasons that I will not yet reveal, I had to work pretty hard later in the race. Hopefully I did better than Gianni Morbidelli. He never did get a better position than 3rd you know ;). I am working on weaving a good tale out of the race. Hopefully it won't be long before I can post it.

Keep your eyes peeled...

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 03, 2002 08:17AM
cool, well i am not so much a distant relative but... i was driving a jordan so that might explain it. 2 retirements out of 3 races now.. i blame eddie. it was really annoying because i saved it. and even if you re load you still get the engine failure at the same time.

Date: April 03, 2002 08:42AM
Posted by: Morbid
I can understand why you would be blaming EJ. He does let Honda get away with to much shoddy workmanship, just ask Trulli ;). He is no strange to the good old engine failure.

I didn't know that you get the failures regardless of reloads... But of course, why would I? Once the race is off, I don't save until I cross the finish line. And I don't pause nor do I restart if soething goes wrong. Its all or nothing on the first attempt! The first laps are really scary. If you shed your wing, well its into the pits and take it from there...

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 03, 2002 12:37PM
unfortunately i dont have the time to race a whole race in one go so i have to take breaks and save.

Date: April 04, 2002 03:53AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Charlie would have to have this wheel if he ever made it to F1 :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 04, 2002 03:58AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
LOL!!!!!!!!

Date: April 04, 2002 07:16AM
yeah that would help alot.. which team has it.. ferrari perhaps? lol

Date: April 04, 2002 07:18AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Looks like Jordan or BAR :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy