OT: Forum meetings?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: OT: Forum meetings?
Date: April 06, 2002 06:42AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
since we are speaking in native languages.............

Liebe Vader

wie geht es dir? ich hoffe das du gut geht.vielen dank fur deinen brief den ich letzte woche erhalten habe.so eine lange brief.! ich habe mich sehr daruber gefreut dein brief zu lesen.......... BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

dont have a german keyboard for UMLAUTS and i couldnt bother changing the language of my keyboard...........

cheers

Date: April 09, 2002 05:15AM
Posted by: Farieda
Hmmmmmmmmkay...

i'm from a tiny country called the netherlands, some who are stuck in the middleages keep calling it holland... i am at the top western part of that same tiny country.

damn i miss america. lived for two years in colorado, survived a culture shock and got back in the netherlands to get another one. never realized how blunt and rude we are. *laughs*

peace.
Date: April 09, 2002 09:35AM
so you live in holland.......

Date: April 09, 2002 11:01AM
Posted by: Farieda
jordangp2001 wrote:
>
> so you live in holland.......

Hmmm... yeah... with all the windmills, tulips, wooden shoes and legal drugs.

bummer huh.

peace.
Date: April 09, 2002 01:57PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well it does have red-light disticts :D:D:D:D

Date: April 09, 2002 03:35PM
Posted by: W1lliams
I'd be too scared to meet you Chris! I'd be worried about being shot or sawn in half judging by your animated gif!

I live in Leeds, UK BTW

David ;-)

[groups.yahoo.com]
Date: April 09, 2002 03:37PM
yah i was there last year in amsterdam. Nice city at day.......... at night ...... well lets just say you try it!

Ireland 1-0 Holland
and
Holland 2-2 Ireland

HAHAHA!!!!!! we knocked you out of the world cup! MUHAHAHA!!!!!

:)

Date: April 10, 2002 12:14AM
Posted by: Rainey
Lol, whenever I go to Melbourne I look for these beautiful individuals I have lovingly labelled 'Melbourne Downies'. They are people who quite obviously live in Melbourne, yet have little, to NO idea how to use the public transport and ask people like me (who don't even live there) for help, or stand in the trams staring at the map system as though they are confident they know where their destination is, when really they are QUITE confused!
Date: April 10, 2002 12:16AM
Dave, the best reply for a Tasmanian to a 2 headed joke is:

'I know your obviously not Tasmanian, because if you had 2 heads, I would not have picked that one'

:)
Date: April 10, 2002 12:26AM
Tasmanians are better men for the job, simply because we are better. For example, look at Ricky Ponting, captain of the Australian Cricket Team, all but 1 game in his first One day Series he scored above 80 runs, his highest was 121 runs I think. He must have averaged about 90 runs in that Series. Second example is Marcus Ambrose, a V8 Supercar driver, whose is quite often the 2nd Ford driver over the line (only beaten by Lowndes), and that is a BIG achievement!

NOW STOP PICKING ON MEEEEEE! :)
Date: April 10, 2002 03:45AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
THE SMILIES STARTED ON ME FIRST!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH CAPS LOCK Is on da left

Date: April 10, 2002 07:34AM
Posted by: Habi
If you call Holland (hehe,i had to say it :P ) a tiny country, look at Slovenia... :)
BTW don't mess it with Slovakia or i will be forced to kill you. (J/K)

Yeah it would be cool, but i have to train my english first...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy