Consistancy please...

Posted by Ellis 
Consistancy please...
Date: April 01, 2002 10:27AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I posted my problems bout MSN and a hacker here to warn other users that abuse is not coming from me and that if someone talks to me on MSN i might get the message but not be able to reply.

Ok, i can see why these were deleted, kinda. They were off topic, but i was doing the right thing and apologising to everyone before anything too bad happened.

And the CS threads got del, cos they were off topic.

But i look around and i see several off topic posts in all the forums which havent been deleted.

Mine were off topic for good reason and got deleted and these didnt?

Can someone explian here cos im confused!! I try to stop ppl getting abuse and i get the warnings deleted, but its ok for LS (no offence LS) to post an off topic sexist joke (even though it was funny)

Is this like the FIA and Ferrari? I just want to know whats going on!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Consistancy please...
Date: April 01, 2002 10:29AM
Yo Sup

btw, thanx to everyone who showed support in the last thread before it was deleted

It seems to have come to nothing now.........

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 01, 2002 10:30AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah i agree, some threads although they are off topic should be keep IMHO. Especially the c/s or ellis's one (although i never saw it) and if they are deleted / removed/ whatever then surely can you tell us why. I know its you're forum but still, without us......

Date: April 01, 2002 10:32AM
Yo Sup

Alsom the support i got shown makes this forum exactly what it is, a "community". Communities do lots of things, and if everything had to be about F1 and GP3 and GP4 then im sure that alot of the ppl would have left this fourm, and the community.

Look up community in the dictionary and see what you get. The main members of the community built this site for you, without us (by us i mean me, chris, LS, Vader, Morbid and the rest of the crew)

Other forums have OT sections, this one doesnt so we all thought we could post OT every-so-often, seems not

Date: April 01, 2002 10:36AM
Yo Sup

btw, im more upset cos i was really asking for bit of help too, in the sa,e way ppl come here with problems with there comps, which isnt relaed to GP3. Now, all form of help has been deleted.

I give it two days before this thread is deleted too :(

Date: April 01, 2002 10:38AM
Yo Sup

btw, (no offence to rupert) the "Request to forum members" is bout F1 2001 in a GP3 section and has been here while.

Are the insanity threads till here?

Date: April 01, 2002 10:41AM
You know this guys is right. For the first time in history a scott is right ;)

Date: April 01, 2002 10:46AM
Yo Sup

Chris, Scot has one t :P

See, the community seems to operate like this

Do you have a problem or opinion on GP3? Yes. Ok we can talk

Do you have a problem or opinion on GP4? Yes. Ok we can talk

Do you have an opinion on F1? Yes. Ok we can talk

Do you a problem with anything else in life? Yes. Sorry cant help

hats the weirdest community i ever heard of.

I always post problems with anything here cos i get the best answers here, rather than the random abuse at CS forums and usuall crap at most other forums

Date: April 01, 2002 10:57AM
Seeing as we are on a patriotic note, i could quote shakespere to descibe this forum(complete prick but who cares) :

"......We band of brothers"

Date: April 01, 2002 11:26AM
Yo Sup

Well said Chris

Date: April 01, 2002 11:55AM
Posted by: chris
Well, I know what you mean cos my thread about rally games was deleted.

I supose in theory it wasnt gp3, gp4 or f1 but it was just me looking for some advice, so i did'nt waste my monrey on the wrong game. Luckily I got the impression cmr2 was great so I bought it (and it is).

So is what were asking for here a off topic discusion board? In my opinion we don't need one. I enjoy the ot ramblings we see often...as you say its what makes a community, I suggest less deleting, not a new board added.
Chris J
Date: April 01, 2002 12:00PM
Yo Sup

Yes, CRM2 is a good game, but i only have it on the PS

I suggest no deleting!! Is it hurting anyone? No, it was helping me!!!!

The threads on the old froum never got deleted and that was titled "Grand Prix 3" We often talked OT so why suddenly the threads are going? Whats wront with a bit of OT? It usually cheers people up and can help them with problems!!! I mean whats the point?

Date: April 01, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Zcott
Tried emailing Bruno privately and asking him?
Date: April 01, 2002 12:15PM
Yo Sup

But its not just my threads, several have gone, and i asked before, i asked nicely and nothing......

Date: April 01, 2002 12:17PM
Yo Sup

I'll mail bruno and the other dude later

Date: April 01, 2002 03:42PM
Yo Sup

Well i maied them, waiting for a reply now.........

Date: April 01, 2002 03:44PM
Yo Sup

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mail them and get some crap back saying that they dont accept emails from hotmail address.

Date: April 01, 2002 03:51PM
Posted by: chris
I remember I once emailed them and got that! I've got a eurosport (oh the shame) email too, I can try from there ifyou want.

Chris J
Date: April 01, 2002 04:03PM
Posted by: Zcott
Hotmail addresses usually are spam, though....

Good idea to have a backup email account, or another one as your main one. I merely have a hotmail one just so that I can sign up for places that I know will send me spam!
Date: April 02, 2002 04:53AM
Posted by: Vader
I don't think any posts should be deleted, as long as they do not contain illegal content. We are all F1 and GP3 fans, so whatever thoughts people in here would like to share with others who have the same interest, should find the room to be posted here. IF NOT HERE, WHERE ELSE? Maybe we could cancel this - as it looks - unsuccessful experiment of "The German Forum" and have a "Free Discussion" Forum instead? Being used to democracy, I don't like the thought of being censored and if someone really does so, I can not say what kind of storm will break loose then ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy