jamtool problems/convert to jam

Posted by jjeroenimo 
jamtool problems/convert to jam
Date: April 01, 2002 02:58AM
Posted by: jjeroenimo
As I asked before, I still have problems with my new cockpits. I checked the files and I think the problem is that they are .bmp files and not .jam files. So, now I tried to convert my files into .jam files, but I really don't know how to do this. The Jamtool program only opens the .jam files and therefor I can't convert my .bmp files from the new cockpits to .jam files, which I probably need! So, can anyone explain to me how to do this, which program I need and where I can download this program?! Thanks, Jeroen
Re: jamtool problems/convert to jam
Date: April 01, 2002 06:59AM
Posted by: chris
Hi Jeroen!

You need the 'GP3 Jammer' program. I think its on the second page of editors/utilities.

First load up the jam you want to replace, in this case the original cockpit jam form GP3jamsh.

Then open your 'import' your replacing bitmap (your cockpit)

Now it is a jam file, so press 'save jam'

Now your file has replaced the original. Remember its always a good idea to make a backup of the original.

Chris J
Re: jamtool problems/convert to jam
Date: April 01, 2002 02:04PM
Posted by: Vader
In case you don't know where the original cockpit jams are to be found:

in your Gp3 directory go to gp3jamsH\Liveries and you'll find, beside the car liveries, the 11 cockpit files (pa_xxx.jam).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy