GP3 Car setup guide

Posted by clinthammer 
GP3 Car setup guide
Date: March 27, 2002 07:20PM
Posted by: clinthammer
Can anyone tell me where I can find a guide explaining what the various settings in the car setup are? I used the search function but nothing helpful came up.
Also, if you have a link to the various track car setups pls post it. that way i can compare my setup to it!

Thanks..
Re: GP3 Car setup guide
Date: March 27, 2002 07:49PM
Posted by: Vader
you will find a lot of setups at the download section of this site. Just have a look at

[grandprix3.com]

What the different setup options really do/change would take a book to describe (and it almost took a book for Morbid to describe how he did set up his car for Brazil, cf. [www.grandprix3.com])

A good idea is to refer to your GP3 manual since it gives you at least a little idea of what has which effect. Also there is a "pop-up online help" within the game. Just hold the cursor over whatever there is to change and don't move the mouse for a little time. A yellow window will pop up that gives you some info on what to do.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 28, 2002 04:35AM
Posted by: Zaahir
anyone buy monaco-gp2 back in the days? that had a very nice car setup manual with it. it everything in the game, and more setup variables that werent even in the game!
Date: March 28, 2002 05:36AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah i had (and still have) that game. There were greatr addons aswell, made by none other than our very own Ralph Hummerich

Date: March 28, 2002 09:53AM
Posted by: mercedes
Try this:

www.sportplanet.com/gp2/setups/srn/setup.htm

Even if it´s for gp2 the same still applies for gp3.

Rgds,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy