New Forum

Posted by Felipe 
New Forum
Date: February 08, 2002 09:14AM
Posted by: Felipe
The new forum looks great! Just a quick note to let your regular posters know that there are many of us who read this forum and don't comment. I've learned an IMMENSE amount about GP3 and 2K Add On from just reading issues others are dealing with.
I particularly want to thank CDN Merlin, Ellis2KX and Mortal Wombat for your very informative and usually immensely entertaining responses to questions. Kudos to you folks for taking the time to educate the lesser well-informed.
Quick question: How can I shrink the amount of space taken by the GPXSat and/or GPXInfo overlays on the game? I run usually at 1280x1024 and I've seen some screen shots on this forum where the overlaid text is taking less screen real estate; in essence, lower on the screen.
Any help here would be appreciated.

P. S. Computer info: 1.8 gig, 256 RAM, GeForce 3 64K, 60 gig HD, Microsoft FF Wheel
Re: New Forum
Date: February 08, 2002 10:09AM
Posted by: Habi
(i'm just testing if new topic goes to the top) :)

Date: February 08, 2002 11:15AM
Posted by: Zcott
I'm not sure it's possible, Phil. It takes up just as much as it does in real life, though!

Date: February 10, 2002 05:17AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I think you may be able to change the infor on the right hand side (speed, gear etc) but when i changed the co-ordinates i managed to fisrt crash GP3 then when i got it working again the info was all over the place, so i didnt do it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 10, 2002 05:54AM
Posted by: -=Chris Burkitt=-
Well, this is probably not the right answer but you can change the size of the font for different resolutions by editing the font.ini file in the GpxPatch directory.

Hope this can help you,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy