CART on Eurosport - latest

Posted by Murray 
CART on Eurosport - latest
Date: March 21, 2002 05:44PM
Posted by: Murray
Good news on the CART coverage. Sky Sports according to autosport.com will be showing LIVE races from early June!
Great news for all who feared the worst in Eurosports shocking loss of the coverage.

Watched the highlights show on Sunday, the coverage wasn't great, very bitty! And as for that commentator! you can slate James Allan for getting exited at the most stupid of moments but this guy takes the piss!
Don't get me wrong the race was ok. But this guy went on and on about how brilliant it was! Constantly ramblings on how superb the race was.......... Thank God for Jeremy Shaw to calm hi down.

Hopefully sky will team up Ben Edwards and Jeremy Shaw again, and get shot of this new nut whatever his name is! He was worse than that American ex-driver bloke (I think) that sometimesadded his views on Eurosport. What was his name??? Annoying git, American bloke. I think it was Jan Weikens or something? Keep me right!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy