Can't use wheel, please help.

Posted by Willy 
Can't use wheel, please help.
Date: March 20, 2002 06:02AM
Posted by: Willy
I can't use my steering wheel, GP3 doesn't react when I try to calibrate the wheel on the buttons, the paddles and the wheel itself works perfect, but even with the GP3 Patch 1.13 the buttons won't work. The buttons works fine in the steering test program. I tryed everything, but no result I'm very disapointed right now. If someone could help me. I would appriciate that. Thanks
Re: Can't use wheel, please help.
Date: March 20, 2002 06:52AM
Posted by: Vader
Which wheel do you use?
At options/controls try to chose one of the "user sets" instead of the "presets" and set the values for your device manually.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 20, 2002 07:06AM
Posted by: Willy
I did, that doesn't work. I use the "Microsoft Force Feedback" wheel
Date: March 20, 2002 07:29AM
Posted by: Vader
In your Grand Prix directory should be a file called "Microsoft Wheel V1_13.con" in your Gpsaves folder. Go to "controls/advanced" and chose "load contral set". Give the path to Gpsaves and chose the *.con file. Now your whell should be found under "presets".

If this doesn't work, I would like you to ask:
Have you done a search on the forum for topics about your wheel? There are bound to be tons of it, especially in the old Phorum which is now a read-only archive. Click on the bar below that says:

Forum Archiv with more than 27000 messages!

Chose "Grand Prix 3" and look for the famous searchbutton. Disable author , enable "subject" and "message body" enter the word you are looking for for and Go Go Go Go!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy