wingman pad .. no feedback

Posted by stuntpup 
wingman pad .. no feedback
Date: March 20, 2002 05:42AM
Posted by: stuntpup
i`m new to grandprix 3 .. and after installing it and trying it with the wingman rumblepad it worked ok .. problem was the accelerate/braking and steering were mapped to the left hand stick ... upgraded the game with the 1.13 patch and great i could map the steering to the right hand stick .... problem now was there was no force feedback .. HELP !
i`ve adjusted the feedback to the highest in the game and also the highest from joystick/controlpanel .. using win98se, voodoo 3, 256ram, pentium 3 550 ... any ideas ?

regards

neil
Re: wingman pad .. no feedback
Date: March 20, 2002 06:39AM
Posted by: Vader
Is there some option in your joystick/control panel that lets you swap force from one axis to the other or something similar?
Also check if you use the latest drivers for the pad and check directX version.
Make search on this (and the Old Phorum) for further help.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 20, 2002 06:44AM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
This one for example:

[www.php-service.de]

Author: EJ11 (---.as1.waterford1.eircom.net)
Date: 04-28-01 21:04

I Have a logitech Wingman Joystick and to be honest the profiler software that comes with it causes problems in games when trying to configure or use, when i close it everything works fine, im not sure if the same software comes with your device but you will probably have a "W" in the task bar if so right click and close it or press CTRL + ALT + DEL and look for a file called lwemon and end task ......cant guarantee it will work but its worth a try

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: March 20, 2002 06:47AM
Look, that's SEARCHBUTTON-MAN again! See how he is using his supernatural powers! That was his famous x-ray search-scan! Wow, what a superhero!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 20, 2002 04:08PM
Posted by: stuntpup
I do have the profiler software with mine ... i always thought it was next to useless as most games allow you to redefine keys and the like .. anyway i tried closing it down and theres no difference .. still no rumbling :o)
never mind .. i understand that GP4 has much better controller support anyway .. hope i don`t have to upgrade too much to play it though :o)

regards

Neil
Date: March 21, 2002 06:42AM
I recommend Ralph Hummerich's (emac) complete seaon updates for Gp3 2000. The 2001 version (about 13.6 MB) is self-installing, so you won't have any problems upgrading the game. It's just ONE click and you have all the different libveries used in 2001 (that means this update automatically(!!!) changes the car liveries according to their real-life looks, Ferrari in red with black nose-con in monza, Jordan with stars and stripes in the USA, etc.) It is an unbelievable peace of work.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 21, 2002 06:42AM
err ... piece of work , of course.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy