New league seeks attractive drivers

Posted by Zcott 
New league seeks attractive drivers
Date: March 18, 2002 06:56AM
Posted by: Zcott
A friend and I are starting up a GP3 (and other games) league on Yahoo!. We're currently looking for lots of people! The rules haven't been finalized yet, but it'll probably just be a hotlap league. Anyone who wants to come along and have a go (you need a yahoo account, though) should visit [groups.yahoo.com] and say you're interested.
Re: New league seeks attractive drivers
Date: March 18, 2002 09:17AM
Posted by: Morbid
Uhmm, maybe you should explain what you mean by - attractive drivers -. I mean, I am not applying for any seats, but those who might want to, can misunderstand the term - attractive drivers -. I take it you don't mean good looks right?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 18, 2002 10:15AM
Well, they don't have to be attractive. In fact, appearance doesn't matter at all. But you know what they say. Sex sells, and all that. Any advertiser will tell you that!
Date: March 18, 2002 10:45AM
Posted by: Morbid
RoFL! You have a very good point there!

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 18, 2002 12:34PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Im sexy :P j/k but im slow, will i get a drive?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 18, 2002 12:43PM
You can *all* have drives!

*handing out of goody bags*

Just go to that URL and join.
Date: March 18, 2002 02:02PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Don't know about anyone else but the thought of racing computer cars then posting the results to a league doesn't really appeal to me... how about we do a Grand Prix Legends league, where we can actually race each other directly...

Oh and while I'm here, what's going on with this Counter-Strike game we had so nearly arranged. I want to kick some anti-Schumist ass !!!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 18, 2002 02:05PM
Don't know about anyone else but the thought of racing computer cars then posting the results to a league doesn't really appeal to me... how about we do a Grand Prix Legends league, where we can actually race each other directly...

Oh and while I'm here, what's going on with this Counter-Strike game we had so nearly arranged. I want to kick some anti-Schumist ass !!!

Anyway, why not, count me in for the league thing Zcott.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 18, 2002 02:06PM
Well that makes me look like a right royal ass doesn't it? I posted then pressed stop because i wanted to add that last bit. Then posted again. But alas! it failed to work...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 19, 2002 02:44PM
Posted by: Ellis
yo Sup

CS was nearly organised but then the thread went mising ????

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 20, 2002 02:26AM
Posted by: MViper
count me in :) i wanna know how good am i :)
Date: March 20, 2002 06:56AM
Posted by: Habi
OK ill join this. GP3 2000 or 1.13?

Date: March 20, 2002 05:40PM
Posted by: Latts
I signed up
Date: March 20, 2002 06:24PM
Good! We've got quite a few people there now. At the moment we're still sorting out settings, but it's likely to be GP3-2000. It should all kick off for Brazil :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy