New tracks

Posted by al_pacman 
New tracks
Date: March 15, 2002 02:34PM
Posted by: al_pacman
I added Sepang to GP3 1.13 and I just need to know if it is possible to get the picture that goes at the track selection screen

Thanks>>>>
Re: New tracks
Date: March 15, 2002 02:46PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

There is some somewhere on grandprix3.com.

I cant remember where :S

Some helpfull person will say soon though, they always do :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 15, 2002 03:57PM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
Am I helpful? I guess I am ...

[grandprix3.com]

"Sepang 2000 Track Menu Images v1.00
Just the 8 pictures for Sepang in the track selection menue. GP3Master required to install.

Made by: Gianni Clemente Date: 2001 Jan 09, 18:59
File Size in Kb: 503"

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: March 15, 2002 04:42PM
Yo Sup

See what did i say ;)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 16, 2002 11:11AM
Yo Sup

hats not the point. Ralph said he didint give permission to anyone excpet for league cars.

So someone is saying something wrong here

Date: March 16, 2002 12:38PM
Posted by: andrew_S
yeah but there is no point in a tracks in progress page and i thought that was common knowledge, btw stop asking people to send u there tracks......... thats not the way it works m8
Date: March 17, 2002 05:18AM
Yo Sup

Actaully Ralph Hummerich asked me to take the carset off, and whether you got permission or not, it doesnt matter cos the work was orgioanl his so i have to remove it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy