How do I swop gp3.exe with decrypted gp3.exe

Posted by sitonmyface 
How do I swop gp3.exe with decrypted gp3.exe
Date: March 14, 2002 08:40AM
Posted by: sitonmyface
Here is my problem,

How do I remove the Grand Prix GP3.exe and replace it with the decrypted GP3.exe.

Bought Grand Prix 3 (new out of box) yesterday and I want to use the Generic car shapes etc.

But I need to change the encrypted gp3.exe with the decrypted gp3.exe.

I have downloaded the v1.13 original patch and GP3 editor but can i hell replace the gp3.exe encrypted file.

Please help.
Re: How do I swop gp3.exe with decrypted gp3.exe
Date: March 14, 2002 09:50AM
Posted by: Zcott
Just copy the decrypted one into your gp3 folder, and say "yes" when you want to overwrite the original gp3.exe.
Date: March 14, 2002 11:05AM
Posted by: Larry
1. Install GP3
2. INSTALL the Official V1.13 Patch
3. REPLACE the gp3.exe by the decrypted NoCD gp3.exe
4. Edit to your heart's content!

Date: March 14, 2002 09:45PM
Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThankThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThank youk youThaThank younk you Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThank youk youThaThank younk youyoukThank yThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youanThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThank youk youThaThank younk youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThank youk youThaThank younk youk youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThank youk youThaThank younk yououThank youThank youThank youThank youThaThank youThank youk youThank youThank youThank youThTThank youThank youhank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youhank youThThank youank youThank youThank youThank youTThank youThank youThank youhank youThank youThank youThanThank youk youThaThank younk you youThaThank younk you
Date: March 16, 2002 08:38AM
Posted by: nidge12345
I run GP3-2000 and trying to use GPx Patch v 2.20 to update car liveries. However, a lot of the schemes don't show, cars don't have wheels and seem to disappear and reappear...makes for interesting, but not very realistic, racing!!

I too have been having trouble with the Melbourne 2002 track, along with Bruno's Brazil 2001. I'm thinking now that it's because I'm still using an encypted GP3.exe...you can probably guess what's coming

How to I decrypt my gp3.exe file. Please could I have links to the relevant utilities.

Thanx
Date: March 16, 2002 09:04AM
Posted by: LS.
check out this website under the download section,

once you've downloaded it, see above

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 16, 2002 01:42PM
Neeraj

I know this works with Grand Prix 3.

Download the No-CD patch.

I downloaded to My Documents folder on my desktop. After download go to your desktop and open your My Documents folder.

There you will find a file called Gp3-113-noCD.

Press the right mouse button on that folder and press extract all.
Extract it to another folder in My Documents.

When it is extracted press mouse button (left twice) and open the extracted folder until it is highlighted.
Press once on the chequered flag icon.

Then go to the top toolbar on the screen and press EDIT scroll down and highlight copy to folder.

Copy to your Microprose/Grand Prix 3 folder.

It will ask you if it can copy over a folder that already exists, just press yes.

Hope this helps.
Date: March 17, 2002 05:03AM
Posted by: nidge12345
Thanks...manage to sort it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy