melbourne 2002 rl

Posted by barzotto 
melbourne 2002 rl
Date: March 12, 2002 05:58PM
Posted by: barzotto
Did anyone have a problem with Melbourne 2002 by Ricardo Lampert software mode?
My gp3 2000 crashes if I try to run in Australia.
Re: melbourne 2002 rl
Date: March 13, 2002 08:34AM
Posted by: Vader
try to start gpxpatch (if you use it - and why shouldn't you?) in "debug-mode".

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 14, 2002 07:06AM
I tried,
and it did not work. Then I tried to put Reims in the same slot as Melbourne, (slot 1) and it did not work. Then I tried both Reims and Melbourne in others slots (4 and 5) and they both worked.
It seems the problem is with slot one. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Massi
Date: March 14, 2002 08:41AM
Posted by: bazza
There seems to be quite a lot of problems with Melbourne 2002.

Apparently it causes Barrichello's steering to go left suddenly at the first corner, and that Ralf's brakes don't work at the first corner either.

Bazza

Date: March 14, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: Hendrik De Graeve
Hi,

I had troubles with the HW track but it was because there was a mistake in the files. I asked Ricardo and he answerd just email him

Hendrik
Date: March 14, 2002 01:03PM
Posted by: Zcott
Might it be an idea for you to tell us what the problem was? I had the same trouble with his 2001 Melbourne HW track.
Date: March 15, 2002 08:40AM
I try to run a race in Melbourne and after the loading screen is done I am back to my desktop, with no gp3 2000 at all. I tried, as suggested, to start gpxpatch in debug mode but then the loading screen of melbourne gets stucked.
This problem does not arise if I put the Melbourne track in a slot different from number 1.
Moreover the same problem arises if I put another track (Reims) in slot number 1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy