new fictional track + Oporto info

Posted by R_Scandura 
Re: ANC Budapest fictional track released
Date: May 10, 2004 11:29PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
I found some colour pics. I noticed the tramlines and many supports for roadlights. The track is very large so the pics with a "modest" track width should be from the second part of the track. The tramlines could run around the s/f straight. This means that maybe the roundabouts don't generate chicanes but they are taken with a unique line as in those days chicane were not still thought.

Along the track there are also many cement and stone walls and most of the roads should be with cobblestone.

Check here:
[latphoto.co.uk]
just type "porto" or "oporto"

here is the map:
[forums.atlasf1.com]
[www.allf1.info]

and some text
[www.gpracing.net192.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2004 12:03AM by R_Scandura.
Re: ANC Budapest fictional track released
Date: May 10, 2004 11:30PM
Posted by: bigears
There are some good information at the AtlasF1.com's Nostalgia Forum and at the RSC forums. Do a search for Porto or Oporto and you will find something there.

I will grab a couple of photos from Forix and see what I can do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Re: new fictional track + Oporto info
Date: May 11, 2004 04:10AM
Posted by: Hova
Okay, I understand. Its really a great track, but because of that, and the fact that my brothers and sisters can't play it, Ill have to delete it. Thanks for the superb work though :)

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2004 04:11AM by Hova.
Re: new fictional track + Oporto info
Date: May 11, 2004 11:28PM
Posted by: zab93
Hi Roberto,
in this link there is a detailed map of the Oporto track and also the altimetric profile.

[www.silhouet.com]

I have also the altimetric profile of Sudschleife that's different from the track by abcdefg. I try to make an Excel sheet to send to you.

P.S. I need to know how many millimeters are one height unit in GP3.
I make a comparison between the original GP3 Monza track and the official altimetric profile in the official website of Autodromo di Monza: I calculate approx 40mm each unit. is this right? Anyone knows the real conversion value?

Thanks for any help, bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy