Logitec Wingman Formula Wheel

Posted by gerdschwaderer 
Logitec Wingman Formula Wheel
Date: March 09, 2002 09:35AM
Posted by: gerdschwaderer
There is no preset in GP 3
Anybody have one or an idea on how to configure it?
thanks
Re: Logitec Wingman Formula Wheel
Date: March 09, 2002 10:43AM
Posted by: Larry
Which GP3 version: v1.00, v1.13, or GP3 2000?

Date: March 10, 2002 07:32AM
Posted by: samypho
Hi ,I´ve a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP,I´m not sure if it´s exactly the same that you say,,but in my case the configuration is very easy,,in Gp3 or in Gp3-2000,,I´ve the same values.,,
In the max lock 20deg,,,in reduce with car speed 75%,,,and the rest of values as it comes from the original setup,,,
I play without steering help (F8),,,and with the calibration of force feedback at maximum in all the values 150%,,(this calibration are putting in the controller calibration of your steering wheel,,not in the game).
That´s all,,with this calibration I have a very good sensation in driving,quite realistic,,I hope it will be good for you too.
Date: March 11, 2002 10:06AM
Hi,

GP3 version 1.13
Date: March 11, 2002 10:08AM
there is no original setup for a wheel controller. Only for a SAITEC and a MICROSOFT wheel. How can I get the WINGMAN *.com file and have GP3 recognize it?
Date: March 11, 2002 10:07PM
Posted by: Larry
I have the old Logitech Wingman Formula Force usb wheel. I don't know if you have the same model but I'll e-mail you my .con file. If it doesn't work properly, you should check this post:
[www.php-service.de]
If that still doesn't help, you might find something useful at:
[www.wingmanteam.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy