2002 setups

Posted by genesis 
2002 setups
Date: March 07, 2002 03:53PM
Posted by: genesis
Does anyone have the 2002 car specifications, or the GP3-2000 default ones? I have changed mine and I get erratic results, so does anybody know how to change back to the original settings (I tried clicking 'default';) or obtaining the 2002 ones.

Cheers,

Cai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Re: 2002 setups
Date: March 07, 2002 04:54PM
Posted by: Morbid
If you want the GP3-2k default setups back, try and deselecting your driver (so you have NONE selected), and start a non-champ race. Let it finish (preferable in accelerated time).

When it is over reselect you preferred driver and start a pratice session. Immediately switch to car setup, and Lo and Behold!, the deault setups are back. At least this works for me.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 08, 2002 01:18AM
ok and what about the driver performances? I changed them and also get stupid results, like changing Montoya's attributes and getting Mark Webber finishing in 5th ;-). No seriously how do I get those defaults?

Cai
=====================================================

Date: March 08, 2002 07:21AM
Posted by: Vader
Does anyone have the 2002 car specifications [...] ?

If I had them I would be a very, very rich man. I guess you need the combined forces of organizations like the CIA, Mossad and Mi6 to get even close to such data.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 08, 2002 08:47AM
Sarcasm really isnt appreciated, so keep your patronising comments to yourself please.

Cai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: March 08, 2002 01:04PM
Posted by: LS.
Sarcasm really isnt appreciated, so keep your patronising comments to yourself please

steady on cai, i think your getting sarcasm and tongue in cheek humour mixed up.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 08, 2002 06:28PM
Sorry, my mistake, I just thought this was a place where you could ask for help and maybe get a decent reply. Oh well.

Cai

btw. this room is way too serious. Any oldies will remember the melee when Vader left. Does everyone remember that farce?
Date: March 08, 2002 06:36PM
Posted by: Zcott
One moment please.

You're saying this room is too serious and yet you insult Vader when he tries to make a joke?
Date: March 08, 2002 08:41PM
Posted by: Morbid
Temper, temper... We don't want any fist fights or barroom brawls. Such things do happen, but they are considered "unfortunate", and are generally disregarded once they are over. That is, unless you are playing the jokes with yourself in the punchline. Otherwise we would do nothing but claw and bite at each other.

Most people are actually not here to harm other people, regardless of what a first reading of a post amounts to. My advice (which I, alas, not always follow myself) would be to take a deep breath, think of something nice, and count to ten and read it again like it is meant in a nice way.

There now, I hope everybody are relaxed and at ease.

Cai, why dont you reinstall GP3-2K in seperate location, extract the performance data with carset creator, and reinsert it into your real GP3-2K installation? Then all there is to do, is to delete your temporary installation, and you are all set to go...

Apart from that you might want to visit emacs 2002 page, and see if they have finished a carset for 2002.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 09, 2002 06:43AM
Thank you Morbid. After 8 posts I finally get the right response.

Cai
Date: March 09, 2002 06:46AM
And zcott, I didnt insult Vader. And you can insult people without being serious.

Cai
Date: March 09, 2002 01:40PM
Posted by: Vader
Nobody insulted me. And I didn't insult anyone. So could we please close this file

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy