Carshape

Posted by FanofFormel1 
Carshape
Date: March 05, 2002 05:05AM
Posted by: FanofFormel1
Hi

I am looking for a normal car carshape or better whout be a touring carshape but i haven´t found one. Please when you got a link or something please post it .Thanks

PS: Sorry for my bad English
Re: Carshape
Date: March 05, 2002 12:21PM
Posted by: Nik
Well its not really a normal car and you can't download it yet as it's not finished but Marco Alderuccio is developing a Ferrari F40, it looks ok but suffers from the fact that GP3 is not designed for tin-top shapes

[www.drivingitalia.com]

[www.drivingitalia.com]

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Date: March 05, 2002 01:00PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Marco Alderuccio has done prettty well to get that carshape to actually resemble the F40 considering how hard gp3 is with these things. I think its pretty good :)

Date: March 08, 2002 08:21AM
Posted by: Vader
There is also some LeMans shape somewhere around. You even get liveries for that that really fit.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 08, 2002 09:17AM
Hi
thanks to all your replies

I found the Ferrari you can download it from [gp3.gamers.nl]
Date: March 08, 2002 12:56PM
Correction: I did not meant LeMans shape, but Lamborghini shape, done by Salih Kocak

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 08, 2002 03:16PM
Where can i find the Lamborghini ?
Date: March 08, 2002 03:47PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

There is a le mans shape in the le mans carset on [www.grandprix3.com]

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 08, 2002 03:49PM
Posted by: Nik
Theres also a nice Audi Prototype (Le Mans) carshape out there as well, can't remember where I got it from but if anyone can't find it and wants it I can mail it to them

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Date: March 09, 2002 03:53AM
Right Ellis, just found it. It comes with three liveries and cockpits. Have d/ld it sometime but haven't tried it yet.

NOTE:
Before you use this shape go to GPxPatch, GpxLap and set RCR-distances to thze maximum your machine allows. (Absolute max is 2147483647). That'll prevent GP3 to switch over to the custom 2D car models at a giving distance.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 09, 2002 07:28AM
Yo Sup

Actaully if you leave the RCR distances then take screenshots in the game it looks as though you have Le Mans cars and F1 cars in the same race!

HEY!!! GP3 does support more than one carshape :p

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 09, 2002 07:30AM
Yo Sup

Oh, theres also a Caterham Cup carset with Shape on grandprix3.com from Kevin Clover. This also includes a kool cocpit and really smart and rough engine noises, which are amazing :D. The shape is brilliant

Date: March 09, 2002 12:07PM
Thanks Vader for the Car
Date: March 09, 2002 01:17PM
No problem. That's what we are here for. (Even if we keep patronising from time to time)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 09, 2002 04:43PM
Posted by: andrew_S
btw increasing your RCR distances will drastically effect PO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy