gp3 unlocked?

Posted by xr500 
gp3 unlocked?
Date: February 28, 2002 08:07PM
Posted by: xr500
i have heard that gp3 can run faster than 25 frames by unlocking the game !!
can anyone help me?
Re: gp3 unlocked?
Date: March 01, 2002 04:23AM
Posted by: Vader
We certainly can

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 01, 2002 04:34AM
Posted by: Vader
And we will (Sorry).

You have to use the "decrypted gp3.exe". The easiest way to decrypt your exe is to download the "Decrypted Gp3 No CD Patch" at [grandprix3.com]

It is available for GP3 2000 and a little bit further down that page for GP3 1.13. That means that if you run an out-of-box version of GP3 (v. 1.00) you might have to update first to v. 1.13. The "
Official Grand Prix 3 Patch v1.13" can be found on the same site as well. Than go to
[www.gp3station.4players.de] and download the "GP3 FPS Editor v2.0". FPS is frames per second. This tools allows you to have any framerate you want.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 01, 2002 05:24AM
Posted by: Beardless2
ok, i tried this myself, wacked the fps up to 85 fps, and my cpu occupency is the same. it said it patched the f1gstate coorectly. Any ideas?

Date: March 01, 2002 05:32AM
Posted by: dukeatty
yep me too... i just downloaded the gp3 fps editor and wacked it up to the 85fps mark..now i have a question for which i hope someone knows the answer........Before i loaded the patch when my game said 25.6fps as a standard,,, now did the game only count to that but it gave a higher framerate or does it really stop at that fps?.. I dunno if i imagined the speed increase when i loaded the 85fps but it seems to cruise through the traffic light startup screen lightening quick now,,,,.. so is it really 85?? Am i making sense at all?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy