EXTREAME HELP NEEDED

Posted by Ellis 
Re: EXTREAME HELP NEEDED
Date: March 01, 2002 12:18PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

now im defiantly going to cry :';(

There is NO option to make a win XP boot disc :(, so i cant to that, the system restore also doesnt work

Anyone know how to install 98SE without messing up the boot sector?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 01, 2002 12:31PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Ellis you get all the bad luck in the world, :(

Everything seems to be against you, i feel so sorry for you

Date: March 01, 2002 12:34PM
Posted by: LS.
fear not a solution is being sought at this very moment, ellis in conference with a tech head,

things could be on the up

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 01, 2002 01:11PM
Yo Sup

"Ellis you get all the bad luck in the world, :(

Everything seems to be against you, i feel so sorry for you"

Nah, not everything, just computer ones, im lucky with other stuff in life (very lucky), but its balanced out with computers and health. Thats only cos my comp is crap, thats the source of most problems. The health one, well im just unlcuky with that, but everybody has some sort of health probems, just some worse or more embarrasing that others.

I have decided to Delete windows 98 completatly and run on XP only. This is a big step for someone who has had no luck with XP

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 01, 2002 02:42PM
Yo Sup

Ok, i have the problem fixed to the best of everyones abilities

I have modified the boot.ini to auto start XP instaed of giving the choice

Now that i have done that i assume it perfectly safe to del all windows 98 folders provided theres no XP stuff in it?

I have a new problem, go to the new thread i about to make to get full details, this one is prob more simple and its not as vital!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy