David Ballard please read

Posted by BorgDroneX 
David Ballard please read
Date: February 25, 2002 02:24PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
please tell me where your 2002 carset is, i can not find it!!!! or can you email it to me???
Re: David Ballard please read
Date: February 26, 2002 11:21AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I would like to try it out :D

Thanks a lot

Date: February 26, 2002 01:17PM
Posted by: chris
I'd like it too, thanks!
Chris J
Date: February 26, 2002 01:19PM
Posted by: marktheshark
Me too Davey! PLEASE

Thanks (e mail hunkydory72@hotmail.com or mark.nicholson2@ntlworld.com)
Date: February 26, 2002 02:21PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
I wait anxiously for your carset m8 as I like many other on this forum would like to race this weekend in full 2002 race trim :O)))))))))
Date: February 26, 2002 03:38PM
Posted by: Zcott
Would it be an idea for someone with webspace to host the carset?
Date: February 26, 2002 05:14PM
Posted by: andrew_S
i hate to spoil the party but you aint allowed to use other peoples stuff, in your carset, without the premision of the auther!!! let alone distribute it, or put it on the net! its what they call (or ralph and Emac do anyway) leaching......
Date: February 26, 2002 05:29PM
Posted by: LS.
Your HELP is needed! - EMAC have noticed that a lot of people have started to modify work of Ralph Hummerich, Jouko Saarinen, Jan Frischkorn or and other great Designers to make them look like own creations - Theses people haven't ask the origin Desgners for permission if they are allowed to publish these modified works. Please do NOT support any kind of this behavior - if you notice such work [carsets] on the net - please drop us a note leechers@emac.de

EMAC and the Designers are really pissed about these people and thinking about to quit when those people will continue - so please help us to stop them.

The MAIN point is, that these kind of people does not show any kind of RESPECT the original Designers. All what the designers are looking for is to be asked before their files will be used as the source of some new stuff - right now there a more ore less longer discussions about & with this people - but the fact is, that they refuse any kind of cooperation.
The ReadMe's of the original files could NOT be missunderstood: "It's not allowed to use this as source [modifyed or not] in your own work without the explicite permission ! [This includes the use of this file in any carset without permission.]".
Normally we would think, that this page should be obsolete, but the last year have shown that from time to time some people show up in the gp3 community without any respect to the property of others. Then they will be listed here in the "Hall of Shame".

[www.emac.de]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 26, 2002 05:30PM
Posted by: LS.
nothing personal, just passing the message on

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 27, 2002 02:38AM
Posted by: _Alex_
As long as you, David, give FULL credit to EMAC or whoever's carset's you use and make sure that their names are plastered all over it, I think it should be OK. Just make sure you do - we could not live without EMAC or Ralph.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 27, 2002 02:39AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Oh yes, and of course, you have got permission from whoever's cars you're using haven't you?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 27, 2002 02:30PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Teh carset will be on my site shortly, when the racesim ftp servers start working again that is

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 27, 2002 02:34PM
Posted by: andrew_S
hang on have u actually asked RH, or emac?

cause i doubt he would let u do it..........
Date: February 28, 2002 02:47AM
Yo Sup

They do let you do it. I ave asked for cars and helmets and they both said yeah

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 28, 2002 08:46AM
Posted by: marktheshark
Someone be a dear and PLEASE email me the carset. mark.nicholson2@ntlworld.com
Date: February 28, 2002 11:21AM
Yo Sup

ARGH, racesim still isnt up, XP is screwing with my modem and im only connecting at 28.8 on my 56K ARGH

Date: February 28, 2002 11:52AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
LOL Ellis,

Why do so many shitty things happen to you, you need a bit of luck :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy