Who is best in Britain?

Posted by killplug 
Who is best in Britain?
Date: February 09, 2002 07:42AM
Posted by: killplug
hello all, I regularly post new hotlaps on www.hotlaps.de, often finding very few British entries. I know many of you use hof but I find that lots of people cut the corners etc. I also entered the zandvoort masters (gpchampionship) finished about 30th, there was only a couple of other British entries so I was wondering who is the best gp3 driver in Britain??
Try beating my 1.18.716 (10th) in monaco and post it on www.hotlaps.de, I need a challenge from my British comrades!!!
Re: Who is best in Britain?
Date: February 09, 2002 12:39PM
Posted by: andrew_S
i dont know but maybe you could try an online british gpl race or something or get a gpl rank, thats if you have gpl?
Date: February 09, 2002 02:40PM
Posted by: Zcott
To be honest, Steve, I suck ;-)

My driving skills aren't that hot anymore, as recently proved by an attempt at a full race at Larry's Canada track....I was half a second slower than Marques!

Date: February 09, 2002 03:17PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I too suck now, im almost a full second off the pace on ace mode when i used to win constantly on ace. I just havent been playing anymore, i prefer making addons now, they are much more fun :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 09, 2002 03:39PM
Posted by: Chris Burkitt
Yeah im busy making (crap) addons and waiting for GP4!!!!!!!!

Date: February 09, 2002 03:41PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Im trying to make a McLaren 2002 carshape, but its rather hard. If McLaren change that carshape i'll be pissed!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 10, 2002 12:37PM
Posted by: Owain_Shaw
I only play l'addons cos they are more fun, Im not amazingly fast but hey. Thats democracy for you aint it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cold today"
"Nope"

A winter day conversation with Katherine Uphill
Date: February 11, 2002 05:34AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
i can do 1m17's at monaco.. use wheel, or practise more, u'l go faster and faster and faster
(although i'm not a brit :p)

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy