What to write on a "Jules Goodbye"-banner for upcoming Hungarorace?

Posted by pirx 
suggestions accepted until wednesday-noon 22nd of july 2015
if sucessfully passing the gates shown at turn 6 this years f1-race at Hungaroring :)

(text below is just a sample)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2015 11:55PM by pirx.
#CiaoJules

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
#JB17PerSempre

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Thank you all for taking part! At last something pathetic took the lead :)

Could you have this one done just changing 'Tous avec Jules' by 'We miss you Jules', using the same typo ?

EricMoinet schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could you have this one done just changing 'Tous
> avec Jules' by 'We miss you Jules', using the same
> typo ?
>
> [oi57.tinypic.com]

..sorry, already to late for the printshop, but thank you!
No prob mate, I should have asked before. Have a nice time at Hungaroring.

..I now hope the race will be as hot as the expected weather.. sure I will again beg for rain then at the track. weather-forecast: Budapest FR-37°C/98 °F hot
nice feedback on BBC Sport:
to article
Yeah! Nice one !

"Fans paid tributes to Jules Bianchi with banners all across the circuit"

Glad to know that, because official TV review made all their possible to not show a single one of them.
It seemed like only teams, drivers, officials and the Bianchi family were allowed to make an hommage to Jules.

That said, and knowing where you were on track I did saw your banner in a far sight view of the race in the background. :) (Y)

"...with banners all across the circuit" -haha. All I saw was a few fans with Bianchi-T-shirts and caps -no other Banners around where I was. :( (press & truth..)
..just for full-filling the story where we got (almost) famous for a second ;-)
to article
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy