Bryan Herta and Adrian Fernandez CART 1998 Cars - Release

Posted by FernandoVG 
I hope you enjoy them. Download the Stephan Seguin carset as well. Here is the link:

[download.yousendit.com]

CYA.
would be good to know where to find the carset from Stephan. If you have it, could you please send it to me? my emailadress is cox44@arcor.de
Here you can find it [old.grandprixgames.org]

best regards.
thanks mate :-)
Thank you for the nice carskins and cockpits.
JackiMatra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you for the nice carskins and cockpits.

You're welcome Jacki! Coming from you it's a truly honor.
If you, or anyone else, is interested in painting any more CART cars, I can supply scans of very detailed broadside drawings of every single car that participated in CART races from 1997 through 2003, from the Autocourse CART annuals. These drawings show the cars in much better detail from the side than any photographs that one is likely to obtain, and I would think them ideal for obtaining detailed sponsor logos, car numbers, and so forth.
Right Jacki I want them! But I'm kinda busy with college and all that stuff and I want to paint the 1996, 1997 and 1999(sad one) CART seasons but it will take a bit longer because I only have the weekends to do the paintings. I've made these two in the last two days because it was holyday here in Brazil. My e-mail is wintask2006@gmail.com Thank you!

PS: If you have some psd templates could you send them too? Specially if they are of helmets or pitcrews. The artwork I can do easily.
Check your e-mail.
I've sent them to you.

There should be pages with car drawings for every single CART team from 1997 through 2000.
Please let me know if you receive everything allright.

I'm afraid that I haven't any templates that I could send to you, but have a look at this forum thread:
[www.grandprixgames.org]
It's all about car and helmet painting and templates.
Thank you so much Jacki. I'll try them pretty hard from now on. About making for each team 2 liveries (like Rahal Team) be sure I will do them. Saturday I'll start the 1999 season. Best regards and very special thanks to you. Great photosites! CYA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2007 02:19PM by FernandoVG.
Hi Jacki

I´m interested in those files too. Could you please send them to me?
(Or upload them here?)

Thanks a lot (in advance)

Marcos Gauguin

e-mail : 12arnoldgrove@bol.com.br
Marcos,

Check your mail.
I have just sent them to you as well.
One thing I'm looking at now since I've got the photos that Jackie send me is that the CART cars didn't have those lateral ''flaps'' like the F1 cars have. So I decided to paint some CART cars whenever I got some free time and the carshape that fits better in the game is the one which came with the Stephan Seguin CART ´98 carset but that one have those lateral flaps. So could someone edit that carshape and remove those flaps and make the sidepods more longer? Check the images and you will understand what I'm wanting to explain. The carshape I've got is pretty much like a F1 one adapted to a CART. If someone could edit the one wich came with Seguin's carset to make it more closer to CART cars I would be very grateful. I hope you could understand my bed English...

[i18.photobucket.com]

[i18.photobucket.com]

Check the parts with a blue painting around. CYA
FernandoVG Wrote:
> Right Jacki I want them! But I'm kinda busy with
> college and all that stuff and I want to paint the
> 1996, 1997 and 1999(sad one) CART seasons but it
> will take a bit longer because I only have the
> weekends to do the paintings. I've made these two
> in the last two days because it was holyday here
> in Brazil. My e-mail is wintask2006@gmail.com
> Thank you!
>
>
> PS: If you have some psd templates could you send
> them too? Specially if they are of helmets or
> pitcrews. The artwork I can do easily.

Wow, that would be something to look forward to. I eagerly await your work. Thanks in advance.
Apologies for digging up this very old topic but could somebody maybe upload or send these Bryan Herta and Adrian Fernandez 1998 CART cars?
Maybe that's what you're looking for... But if you find another, make available to us.

Try [old.grandprixgames.org]

A - 1998 Cart Carset - Carset of this season made by me and Paulo Silva - Version 1.0 ( Link not found )

B - 1998 IRL Carset - Version 2 of the 1998 IRL Season. With new Cars, Performance & PitBoxes. ( 6970-IRL_1998_V2.zip )

C - 1998 Fedex CART Season - 1998 CART Carset, including cars, helmets, pitcrews, pit boxes, Team artworks and a generic carshape. Also includes High Resolutions Helmets. ( 6875-98cart.zip )

Evandro ( Brazil )
evroic Wrote:
> Maybe that's what you're looking for... But if you
> find another, make available to us.

Thanks for the reply. I actually already have the full 1998 CART carset made by Stephan Seguin. These two particular cars that I'm looking for were just a couple of extra liveries for the carset but these cars don't seem to be available anymore.
Hello can anyone send me Adrian and Herta cars please send me in my email bigpopopof@yahoo.fr
see your email....

Evandro ( Brazil )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy