Talking about CarEditor and exporting cockpitshapes in GP3-2000

Posted by pirx 
dear community,

please tell me, is somebody able to export a cockpitshape into GP3_2000.exe?

[ I´m on it since 3! days now and want to give up, but I know belini made it with his exes so there must be a way! I tried in Win98/2000/XP/7, GP3/2000, every possible way, 3 days in a row more than from 9 to 5! with result: the cockpitshape is ok in grafic-SoftwareMode but ignored when I run the game in HW-Mode. in this case the game shows always just the original shape, just as I didn´t change it. If I import a Gp3v1.13-cockpitshape the game crashes to desktop.]

pirx
you could upload the cockpitshape and the car you want to use it for, and i'd give it a try
great!!!

wrote you a PM..
i've tested the carshape with both cockpits. I can export the cockpit files to gp3 2000 exe without any problems and there are no crashes, but there's always the standard cockpit shape ingame, like you've mentioned already. And i noticed that the cockpit shape isn't correct fitted with the carshape. If you look in car editor, you can see that there are extra suspensions from the cockpitshapes and the cockpitshape itself needs more moved forwards.
..I see this suspensions. But even if I try to modify the cockpit of an original decrypted exe it only works in SW-Mode, not in HW! :(
you could test this very easy by just doing a grafic-calibration at gamestart where the games tests both modes (SW & HW).

My conclusio is that there must be some bug in CarEditor...means no antenna via cockpitshape in Gp32k then..
i have no clue what's going wrong there :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy