Question about tyre wear indicator.

Posted by SupraRacing55 
Question about tyre wear indicator.
Date: April 26, 2014 01:43PM
Posted by: SupraRacing55
Now that I got the game working, there's another problem I've had since I had the old xp computer. Well, I'm not really sure is it a problem or is there just something I don't understand.

After driving 16 laps around hockenheim with both soft and hard tires, tyre wear indicator is showing exact same numbers for all wheels. But soft tyres should wear out more, shouldn't they.

And I've done this on many other tracks before with the same results.

Also another question is that after the tyre wear is 2.5, the indicator turns red. What does it mean?
Re: Question about tyre wear indicator.
Date: April 27, 2014 03:37PM
Posted by: SupraRacing55
Anyone know about these? I'll promise these are the only things left where I'd need help for at the moment :)
Re: Question about tyre wear indicator.
Date: April 29, 2014 03:44PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
The indicator turns red when the tyre are at their very limit, they are almost completely worn, and the grip goes away...

The consumption should be different for the different compound, never experienced this kind of problem. Maybe you use a very very soft setup and youre driving style is not aggressive... Maybe.

Bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy