The future of GP3 - how to pass knowledge - open to suggestions

Posted by evroic 
Hi all GP3 friends !!!!

I've been thinking about so many things that have been developed for GP3 .

Since their invention many anonymous developers have made major contributions over these many years .

Do not miss to help those like me who want the most diverse files , solutions and many other information .

But my biggest concern is that few have the knowledge of how to develop these tools , files , images and many other things ...

Then I leave here the following message :

Who will continue these projects in the future ?

So I would like if you allow those who have the knowledge to put together a tutorial , or even make a step by step example of how to make a track , magic date, cc line , carset performace, objects, jam, phisics, carshape...

I think so much of us could learn . Of course only time and many hours of work will make new good designers .

I like as much as this game, we are just users and we are not aware of how to solve some problems or develop something.

So thinking about the future of new generations of GP3 , how about we go through this knowledge for those who enjoy this game.

The old is passing and just getting involved with so many other concerns that no longer devote most or even play .

Think about it .

Sorry for something !!!

Regards...

PS. I would like so much to learn about how to make a track... simple, but understand step by step...

how about doing a tutorial or documented video lesson?

a topic of forum called for example:

this week we will learn how to make a simple track ...

Lesson 1, Lesson 2 ...

Evandro ( Brazil )
For example: I found this.... but... Home > Forums > Grand Prix 4 > Topic

Tutorial Magic Data

Evandro ( Brazil )
I found this.... Is it correct ????

Tutorial Track

Evandro ( Brazil )
Roberto Scandura made a great Track Editing Tutorial.
Relly great. I learnt a lot from that tutorial.
And there is a Magic Data Tutorial as well.
You found them.
You study them and you will have the knowledge ;)
at the beginning of my 'career' this site was very handy for me, especially for troubleshooting [www.waa63.ch]
Later we had roberto's tutorial.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy