GP3 on GeForce 9500 GT

Posted by Rod_vs 
GP3 on GeForce 9500 GT
Date: March 13, 2013 11:41PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, guys. My last problem with GP32k, Windows 7 and nVidia GeForce 9500 GT.

I changed my motherboard and my processor. I bought a Gigabyte B75M-D3H, with a Intel Core i3 3,3 GHz and 4GB RAM memory. Game opens normally and runs perfectly, but sometimes it crashes. It leaves a few time (less than a second) and, after this, game continues to work normally.

I want to know if there's an option that needs to be enabled/disabled on graphical card. But, please, if someone knows, explain me because, about graphical options, I'm terrible to understand!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks a lot

Note: my sister has similar PC than me: the same motherboard, Intel G680 2,8 GHz and 4 GB RAM memory. She has nVidia GeForce 7300 GT, and game runs with NO CRASHIES!! :( :( :( :( I think to change graphical card to test, but it leaves lot of time, and I haven't this free time! :( :( :( :( :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2013 12:56AM by Rod_vs.
Re: GP3 on GeForce 9500 GT
Date: April 02, 2013 12:38PM
Posted by: pirx
..maybe it´s not a grafical issue. Maybe some other program/task runs in the background and interfers. So you could watch your taskmanager to see what tasks are running and how much of the cpu they occupy. I think by pressing Strg+Alt+Del you can enter this window and watch (outside the game of course). It can be an antivirus-progi or the firewall or some other little "helper-tool". There´s only 1 thing I can tell you about a smooth´n fast running system: Only install progies that you really need AND keep your fingers away from "widgets" and little progies that are permanently running in the background.

Another way, that goes deeper into it would be to check out what services were started and are actually running by windows. You could disable some of them or prevent them from auto-starting. But this could also be dangerous for the functionality so be careful here! As I don´t run win7 I cannot exactly tell you how to get there, but when you use g00gle and search for something like "disable services on win7" you´ll find your way.. and if you always remeber what services you just disabled nothing can go wrong ;)

"The later the windows version the more full of sh!t they are"
pirx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy