problem with a black part in the pits (gp32k with belini files)

Posted by SENNA0811 
Hi,

Hope that someone can solve the problem below ...

All the tracks have a black part in the pits, it's seems that a file is missing but i don't know which one.

Thanks for your help!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
SENNA0811 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> Hope that someone can solve the problem below ...
>
> All the tracks have a black part in the pits, it's
> seems that a file is missing but i don't know
> which one.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> [img690.imageshack.us]
> ck.jpg
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi :)

I had the same problem once and I got this advice (another track though, but procedure is the same):

"Black tarmac in garage – how to fix

From the pictures I guess you are running 2007, 2008 or 2009 versions of spa. Go into the spa folder and find the folders which corresponds with the year your running. Find the files named spa200x_pt.jam and open them with jamtool2000. Rightclick the texture. Go to properties and change the value 130 to 128. Save the file. That should do the trick."

Hope this is helpful for you... :) You should just search for Mel200x_pt.jam for the year you are driving I guess...

Edit: Just did a quick check and the file you need to adjust to 128 is Mel_tar (id no 33) I think this is an exception...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2011 08:52PM by shlund.
It's perfect!
Thank you
That's my wheel!! ;)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Hi Erick,

You're right, it's your wheel, the best!
I just changed the pit indicator and car damages positions to be seen with belini visors...
In the last update of his visors, belini created arms and gloves.
Is it possible for you (or someone else) to add them to your wheel ?
That would be perfect!
It is a realy great wheel!

Where can I find it for download?

Thank you in advance!
Thank you very much for the wheel!

It is really great!

But I am having a little problem... I still get a screen on the wheel with race informations, and the color of the numbers (ex. P1, F12, the speed, etc.) are not in red as the picture.

What can I do to solve it?

Thank you again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy