gp3 crashing

Posted by ooleeeo 
gp3 crashing
Date: April 03, 2010 01:17PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
whenever I start gpxpatch 3.91 in debug modw,the game crashes at startup.Please help.

Kimi forever!
Re: gp3 crashing
Date: April 03, 2010 02:39PM
Posted by: wvdriel
Happens to me all the time. I then use some kind of memory managing software. Cleans up memory and its starts. But I have to say my windows-version has been attacked by malware several times and some functions like search and help dont work anymore. I need to do a fresh install but havent found the patience uptill now. As long as I can race its ok.
Date: April 05, 2010 04:47PM
can't anyone help me with this?

Kimi forever!
Date: April 05, 2010 09:21PM
Posted by: Santiago [URU]
Are you using Windows XP?
Date: April 05, 2010 10:29PM
Posted by: smallyseba
press alt+tab when the game is about to start, and close the game by right-clicking on the windows-bar below (right click on gpxpatch => close)
then start it again, it should work then (I always do so...)
Date: April 06, 2010 08:12AM
windows xp sp2.

Kimi forever!
Date: April 08, 2010 03:29PM
so,no solution to this problem?

Kimi forever!
Date: April 08, 2010 09:20PM
Posted by: shlund
Months back I had a similar problem. Right after starting GPxPatch you have to shut it down again before the game begins...

When you start once again it should work without any problems. I can only confirm the solution as mentioned by "smallyseba" above...

Hope it helps :)
Date: December 12, 2010 07:17PM
Posted by: rob8791
I installed a fresh copy of gp3, My yas marina keeps crashing to the desktop when i load it in the game with xpatch, the others work for the original 98 season. i have installed the 1.13 patch and have the 1.13 no cd exe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy