Oran Park, Grand Prix 2 Conversion to Grand Prix 3

Posted by auscain 
Oran Park, Grand Prix 2 Conversion to Grand Prix 3
Date: April 26, 2010 01:36AM
Posted by: auscain
I was wondering if anyone has already converted Oran Park raceway, from Grand Prix 2 to Grand Prix 3.
I’m only looking for the track, really don’t care about the rest of the graphics in any way.
Any answers or suggestions would be very helpful I have the track:- Oran Park GP_NSW_1998.dat, assorted jads Authors: Rob Huffer/David Richards, based on the original layout by David Richards.
Thanks,
G
this is Oran Park from Mario Cervini :) [www.mediafire.com]
@auscain, seems you´re new around here.
Are you australian???
In gp3 there are several others australian tracks:

Phillip Island
Mount Panoram
Queensland Raceway
Hidden Valley
Melbourne Park
Adelaide
Canberra
Eastern Creek
Lake Kimbolton
Sandown
Surfers Paradise

Regards from Brasil

Fábio
@quickslick thank you! so much for putting up the link for me.

I could hardly wait to get time to try it, that Mario Cervni is brilliant! I can tell you the track doesn’t look quite as good in person. good job!!!

@brazilian yes I am new to any forum, although I have been using Grand Prix 3 and Grand Prix 4 since they were released.
Yes I am Australian so I speak a little English. I have not lived in Australia for many years.
I have a wish list:-
Philip Island
Mount Panorama
Sandown
Surfers Paradise
Winton motor raceway

It’s difficult to find these tracks for Grand Prix 3, unless of course you know who the track builders are I suppose.
I did find a whole bunch of Australian tracks for Grand Prix 2 that was interesting.
gracias Fabio

Can you see I’m having fun already;)

[img152.imageshack.us]
[img59.imageshack.us]
[img39.imageshack.us]
hi again, here are Philip Island, Sandown from Roberto Scandura and Surfers Paradise for you. I'm sorry but i don't have Winton and Mount Panorama

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 07:40AM by quickslick.
quickslick you are a gentleman and a scholar thank you for your time you must have a server with all that stuff on it.LOL

I’m having so much fun driving around Oran Park.
your welcome and enjoy your race :)
Re: Oran Park, Grand Prix 2 Conversion to Grand Prix 3
Date: October 01, 2010 12:19PM
Posted by: momo07
@ quickslick

Thanks for your link to the aussie tracks.
Loving them also.

Momo07
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy