Getting started with GP3 - downloads!

Posted by schumifan27 
Getting started with GP3 - downloads!
Date: August 19, 2010 05:47PM
Posted by: schumifan27
Hey :)

Just got a netbook and wondered if GP3/4 would work on it. Very good memories of playing these as a kid and what with the current lack of quality F1 games I still think they have something to offer. I found my old GP3 and 4 cd's so thought it give it a try.

My netbook is only a 1.6 cpu and 1 gig ram but GP3 runs in software mode in full detail at 24 fps which is great! GP4 isnt so good and crashes.

So i think i will focus on GP3.

So I would like to start modding it and updating it. I have checked the post 'GP3 FAQ' for the update patch and the no CD patch. I also require what I think it called GPx? I used to use one for GP2 that allowed you to adjust the damage senstivity of the cars, I cant find this option on GPx.

Also GPx will not start the game, wrong gp3.exe it says, I guess I need the nocd one? Problem is I cant seem to find the download section, when I click the links it takes me back to the home page showing only the forums. Where am I going wrong?

I am happy with GP3 is totally standard form but I would like to adjust damage and have live onscreen timing (tv overlays?).

Can anyone help please?

Jon
Re: Getting started with GP3 - downloads!
Date: August 19, 2010 09:06PM
Posted by: holemad
[www.grandprixgames.org]

This should do the trick.
Re: Getting started with GP3 - downloads!
Date: August 20, 2010 12:13AM
Posted by: mortal
What you want is in the patches area. There is a Jump to forum link on every page!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy