The old pink tyre bug...!!

Posted by ErickVonDraxeler 
The old pink tyre bug...!!
Date: July 27, 2009 03:33PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Hi there...

Look that, it seems that I'm almost near to find a "better" solution for that famed pink tyre bug... Got a screen...

As for slicks, the problem is done... Repositioning the textures will make they appear on right places, as you can see on left side...

BUT!!

Now, the issue is about wet tyres... The textures are taken from another bitmap and they are placed as in the right side... But it seems that I'm almost finishing this saga!!

More news later...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Re: The old pink tyre bug...!! (fixed?)
Date: November 14, 2009 02:29PM
(Seems that I made a "fix" to the pink tyre bug... Just a matter of repositioning the textures in the texture itself... Look that...

Also: I tested it, again, again and again... This won't affect the tyres in external views...

You can get this fix at [akaikki.com.br]

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2009 02:55PM by ErickVonDraxeler.
Date: November 14, 2009 03:38PM
Posted by: quickslick
well done mate, it works perfect :)
Date: November 14, 2009 04:39PM
Posted by: harjinator
awesome... though i just painted the pink bits green on the bmp and it works as a 2009 soft tyre, lol

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: November 14, 2009 05:24PM
It would be nice if the soft/hard dry textures could change...

Re: The old pink tyre bug...!!
Date: November 14, 2009 05:42PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Thank you Erick you finaly solved the problem,it works also for me and I realy like your tires, Michelin and Bridgestone!
Do you also have some Dunlops, Pirelli's, Firestone's and Goodyears... if you have,could you send them to me, for putting them in older seasons, the 60', 70's, 80's and Indy cart.
THANK IN ADVANCE ;)

marcusdebruyker@gmail.com

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Re: The old pink tyre bug...!!
Date: November 14, 2009 07:20PM
Well, I would need to get wet tyres for those brands... That's hard to find...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy