WTCC 2006 - car painter needed

Posted by abdelkader 
WTCC 2006 - car painter needed
Date: August 13, 2009 05:26PM
Posted by: abdelkader
Hi there. I noticed that Drafi5's website contains a couple of artworks which have the makings of being great carsets...but they are just artworks - uploaded and forgotten.

It was the case with GP2 2008 artwork. Only thanks to Ivocalha (after I asked him to make the cars) we have the complete carset now. The same story goes with WTCC 2006 and 2008 artworks. I really would like to see those two completed.

If anyone is interested in painting WTCC 2006 cars, please notify me here or with PM. I have got some helpful stuff which could facilitate making those liveries. I tried to make some cars myself but the results were...no comments. They were worth pressing "delete" button which I did.

Re: WTCC 2006 - car painter needed
Date: August 13, 2009 05:47PM
Posted by: drafi5
WTCC 2008 complete carset is still done, Paulo (X_Acto) did the cars, cockpits
and more, FIA GT 2009 cars will be done by jyce, I have the DTM 2009 artwork
ready and looking for a painter, some 2008 cars by jyce need only a little
facelifting, still have some more artworks ready...

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Date: August 13, 2009 05:59PM
So great. At least WTCC 2008 is ready :) Anyway, WTCC 2006 still needs taking care of.
Could you send me this carset, Helmut? I found it in the downloads...but you know. On your website there is only the artwork.

I really start noticing how much we all need the downloads sections being available again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2009 06:04PM by abdelkader.
Date: August 13, 2009 06:57PM
Posted by: drafi5
Please check your mail, Przemyslaw.

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Date: August 13, 2009 08:30PM
You have made my day :) Fantastic. Thank you a lot, Helmut.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy