Have questions about GP3 1.13. Need help !!!

Posted by schumaher765 
Have questions about GP3 1.13. Need help !!!
Date: June 17, 2009 04:38PM
Posted by: schumaher765
I didn't found answers for some questions about GP3 1.13. May be somebody will help me.

1. What is the key button for the immediate replay during race?

2. How can I see laps times after the race? Looks like gpxpatch save laps in laps.log, but this file is difficult to read. Hofxlapw doesn't open laps.log

3. In the game I see wrong record lap times (I replaced some tracks with gpxpatch, but how can I have correct lap times) Example: I changed 3d track to Shanghai, but times are of default Argentina.

4. How can I make my car faster? What should I change in setup screen to have much more speed on the straight line?

5. I have Belini's Bakhrain 2005 track. But it crashs to desktop in the first turn during race. In qualification, it's OK. Is there any step by step instruction what to do in Paul Hoad's track editor? May be it will not help, but I want to try to fix it.

PS Sorry for my very bad english
AND THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Answer to #3 question: Gp3 saves the new track record only if you are driving a 100% lap race. So, if you don't do a full race, you have to use an utility named "always save track record".

Answer to #4 question: set a lower value for the rear wing and for the ride height; remember you could have to set the gear ratio (expecially 4th, 5th and 6th gear) ti fit the new setup (usually you have to increase the value to make the gear "longer";) and add packers to avoid car hit the ground.

Bye.
Re: Have questions about GP3 1.13. Need help !!!
Date: June 18, 2009 06:14PM
Posted by: rob8791
Hi

Reply to question 5.

The problem is the carset, not sure what it is but, i found out by installing a 91 carset into Bahrain and it didn't crash. So i had to paste in everything to see if it crashed. I did the cars then tested, helmets then tested etc.

From rob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy