GP3-2K Carsets etc.

Posted by mortal 
GP3-2K Carsets etc.
Date: April 09, 2009 07:43AM
Posted by: mortal
Looking for 2k update carsets, team arts, loading screens blah blah etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've just re-installed 2k on my laptop. All I have is RH2002.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: GP3-2K Carsets etc.
Date: April 09, 2009 07:53AM
Posted by: drafi5
Take a look at my homepage [drafi5.bplaced.net]

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: April 09, 2009 08:02AM
What does HHW mean? Which is a full carset download?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 09, 2009 08:47AM
HHW are my initiales (real name: Hans-Helmut Wiencke), for the 2009 season
take HHW2009_launch + update track01 for carset and HHw2009_TA_Mel for artwork.

Date: April 09, 2009 10:41AM
Sweet, can you pop round and install it for me please.....?
Helmets? Driver names? Don't want much do I? lol ;-)

edit....carshape? :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 10:42AM by mortal.
Date: April 09, 2009 10:57AM
carset + update: just extract all files to your 2K main folder,
artwork: just extract and use arttool2000 to install
carshape included in gpxpdata, load with GPxPatch.

Date: April 09, 2009 11:21AM
arttool2000, I think I still have that. Must have a look later.
While I'm at it, I can run my gp32k without gpx_patch just fine, but when I use gpx, it fails (stops working) and outputs a log. There was some references to dll32 in the log, something I haven't seen in a log before so i did a reg scan but since then I haven't tested. Got any thoughts on it? What is the ideal version of gpx I could use for it?
The thing is, I have my racing simulator setup, and it's not possible for me to hook it up to my main comp, so i figured if I want to have a bit of a play, I'll hook it up to the laptop. GP4 out of the box runs ok on it. Then I found my old gp32k stuff, and I have a huge amount of tracks as well, so i though ok, I'll install it and see how it goes, but on its own it's pretty awful. That's why I'm having a go at updating it, not that I'll be able to run it anyway, with the current gpx problem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy