Fiorano and Mugello track

Posted by trois 
Fiorano and Mugello track
Date: March 31, 2009 11:53PM
Posted by: trois
Hi friends, I'm find for the tracks of Fiorano and Mugello, used by Ferrari. Does anyone have?

If anyone has, please send me by e-mail:

jtroisml@gmail.com

Thanks

Trois
Re: Fiorano and Mugello track
Date: April 01, 2009 07:06AM
Posted by: Briere
Check your mail :)
Date: April 01, 2009 01:47PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
Could I have these to tracks aswell please? Thanks mail: nathanturner2008@yahoo.co.uk
Date: April 01, 2009 06:37PM
Thanks for Mugello Briere!

Someone has Fiorano?

Trois
Date: April 01, 2009 06:49PM
Posted by: Briere
ipswich2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could I have these to tracks aswell please? Thanks
> mail: nathanturner2008@yahoo.co.uk

done !
Date: April 03, 2009 01:13AM
Nobody has Fiorano?
Date: April 03, 2009 01:51AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Fiorano can be downloaded at the following link:

[www.grand-prix.4players.de]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: April 03, 2009 08:26PM
Thank you for the link!

But I am not able to run track, gives error when enter in GP3 and closes the game ...

Installed other circuits of this site you indicated and all worked but the Fiorano ... You already tested? Work on your game?

Thanks St.Hubbins!
Date: April 04, 2009 05:08AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Yes, I have tested it and it is working perfectly for me. Maybe you didn't name the jams folder correctly?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: April 04, 2009 10:13PM
Is it because my GP3 is 1.13? I play all traks in my GP3, including those of Belini which are for 2000 ...

I copy all "*.jam" to Fio3Jam in GP3JamsH folder... and Fiorano.dat to Circuits folder...

I traded the name of the circuit to F1ct16.dat or F1ct13.dat (SPA) and gives error ...
Date: April 05, 2009 08:53AM
Posted by: drafi5
If you play the all belini tracks you should have 2000, if you play the
reduced ones you have 1.13 Please read the FAQ and installation guide,
why do you rename dat.files like in good old GP2, use GPxPatch for
loading track into game.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: April 05, 2009 10:02PM
Hi Drafi5, my version is 1.13, not 2000, but play same Belini tracks, which in theory would be just for 2000 ... Fiorano but not run it, I tried everything, open the GPXPatch ... rename ... all ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy