Looking for a specific fictional track

Posted by DJB 
Looking for a specific fictional track
Date: January 13, 2009 05:34PM
Posted by: DJB
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I had a system crash a while back and lost most of the GP3 tracks I'd downloaded. I've recovered most of them, but I'm missing one particular fictional track. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of it. It's a very high-speed track that runs largely through a forest where the trees grow together to form tunnels. The forest starts about 1/4 of the way into the course and lasts until almost the end, where there are a couple of 90 degree corners just before the start/finish line. Anybody have any idea what this track is?
Re: Looking for a specific fictional track
Date: January 13, 2009 05:47PM
Posted by: bigears
Bern Bremgarten?

I think it was made by Addie Walti, it is a great track, very fast with sweeping corners.

It is a real track as it was used for the Swiss Grand Prix in the 1950s and it was dropped in 1955 because of the Le Mans disaster that resulted Switzerland to ban circuit racing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: January 13, 2009 10:06PM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
bigears Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bern Bremgarten?
>
> I think it was made by Addie Walti

Agreed. To download here : [www.waa63.ch] or in the "Old downloads" section.
Date: January 14, 2009 02:07PM
Posted by: DJB
Thanks, guys. Good racing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy