Magny Cours 2003+ Light Version released 1.0

Posted by R_Scandura 
Magny Cours 2003+ Light Version released 1.0
Date: December 04, 2008 09:37PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi, just uploaded the french track. It's a mid-detail-compromise version if you dont mind. It's 2003+ and used the graphics seen in the kimi's onboard so i guess is 2006.

Important/Credits: I used again as base the 2001 Magny Cours by bruno Gourdo to save time in editing but added new stuff (got community permission previously for the old beta...). So credits and a beer to Bruno

seems reasonably 'looking like' so I hope it's of your taste :)

-------------------------------
Re: Magny Cours 2003+ Light Version released 1.0
Date: December 05, 2008 01:51AM
Posted by: ro4die
Beautiful track, one more time thank you! But has a bug in the left verge of hairpin!

"Sou brasileiro e não desisto nunca"
Thanks very much, Rob, nice track. And superb cc-line.
But I also report a bug (looks like invisible wall) at the left side of Adelaide hairpin.
Date: December 05, 2008 11:24PM
ok guys, you are never happy it seems
the bug in the hairpin is because i expanded the track width on the left to simulate the very deep runoff area a little more realistically. of course if you dont go off the track too far inside it you may not notice it :)
for now take it as an incentive to drive better. i'll have a look at it ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2008 01:53AM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 06, 2008 01:59AM
Posted by: ro4die
hahahaha! Excuse me is that i am a bad pilot, In less than one lap i discovered the problem, hahahahaha!
Excuse me, i thought to be a bug... so thanks for one more great track!

"Sou brasileiro e não desisto nunca"
Date: December 06, 2008 02:58PM
ok, i made a fix on the track. partially solved but the high width must remain in the exit of the hairpin because the road there is very wide.
now if you miss the braking you'll go straight in the sand with no invisible walls but it may happen to hit this invisible wall returning in the track from the second half of the hairpin. you can overcome this issue returning on track from the middle of the hairpin... if you are really interested i can put online the fix. This track is a quick stuff done for who has problem running the belini ones in gp3113 like me :(

Date: December 06, 2008 03:30PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Rob, you are not alone with belini problems, I understand your frustration very well and thx again for solving my problem with Portland, it works great now. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy