GpX Race Manager 5.1 released

Posted by R_Scandura 
GpX Race Manager 5.1 released
Date: July 02, 2008 04:01PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi there, if someone is interested i just uploaded a new version of the program with some new features and now it's also possible to simulate series with different point systems each race like the Gp2Series. Check the changelog for more or the screenshots in the gallery.

The purpose, someday, is to complete the steps into the role-playing where the achievements and the actions we do each race have an influence in the performance creation for the next race to simulate the life inside a whole season or some crap like this...

I added several strings of code and so far havent noticed major bugs, in case there are, let me know if you want.

I hope it's of your taste :)

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2008 04:03PM by R_Scandura.
Re: GpX Race Manager 5.1 released
Date: July 02, 2008 11:32PM
Posted by: Jackal
Thanks a lot Rob, and btw the problem I reported to you in the F1GP3WC forum has been solved, must have been something with absolute/relative that I got wrong.
Date: July 03, 2008 09:46AM
Posted by: paultrim
thanks rob, I will certainly be downloading it, thanks for your work.

Paul
Date: July 04, 2008 08:12PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
I downloaded, but I'm learning how to use... hehehe
Congratulations, anyway...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: July 11, 2008 02:37AM
Posted by: LoboLoco
It seems to be a great program, apparently I am not able to use it. I can never get to the race or statistics page for example, the program always fails. The failure notice says that the following file is missing:

msflxgrd.ocx

Can you help me? Where do I get this file, what kind of file is it, where should it be located?
In case it won´t work, do you know other good career editors?
Date: July 11, 2008 09:34AM
@LoboLoco: your problem is related to some system files of the operating system that don't match the ones used for the program. In this case it's msflxgrd.ocx but probably will be others too. Have a look in the 'Extras' folder, you'll see the missing files you need in case of crashes like this. Extract them in the .../Windows/System32/ folder and the page should load (in case you have to overwrite, make a backup of the old files)

hope it helps :)

Date: July 22, 2008 02:24PM
Posted by: bender
Robert,

I am using an older version of your program. If I install this newer version will it still keep all the records/info I have in the drivers career database?
Date: July 22, 2008 07:59PM
Bender, what version is? remember that lower than 5.0 may not fit the 5.1. unfortunately had to do it to start new features.

the career database was not touched, so it should load if you move it from one to another

Date: October 31, 2008 01:33AM
Posted by: jorda
Rob,

I'm trying to run your RM5.2

But appears the MSVBVM50.DLL is missing. What can I do?

I'm using Windows Vista.
Date: October 31, 2008 08:31PM
MSVBVM50.DLL?? mmmh never heard of it nor used for the coding. it should be in the system32 folder. try to see if there is already one of another version in that folder, in case i can put the one i have

Date: November 01, 2008 02:17AM
In system32 folder, exist the file MSVBVM60.DLL but not MSVBVM50.DLL
Date: November 01, 2008 02:25AM
OK, I've downloaded it from [www.dll-files.com] and now it works!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy