Help for Bahrain 1.13

Posted by Racer#73 
Help for Bahrain 1.13
Date: July 08, 2008 04:08AM
Posted by: Racer#73
I have a reduced Sakhir track for GP3 1.13 but I'm having issues regarding fuel consumption because when i make short races the cars run out of fuel one lap short to the end.

Do u have any advice for me to solve this issue, or any file?

Thanks.

Cheers
Re: Help for Bahrain 1.13
Date: July 10, 2008 02:47AM
Ok. I searched around trying to fix this problem and I found that I need to make some changes in the MD file, but whenever I use CMagic to get magic data from track file i get this: "This track file does NOT contain custom magic data!"

Can someone tell me what does this mean? What am I doing wrong?

BTW, does anyone have already a fixed file? Can u send it to my e-mail: paulo.mota.galante@gmail.com

Thanks.
Date: July 10, 2008 10:32AM
Posted by: Brianf666
Check your email.
Sakir was originally made for GP3-2000 so the reduced version needs MD for version 1.13

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: September 24, 2008 08:04PM
Posted by: marianor10
ok, once i have this md files where do i put them??
Date: September 25, 2008 12:39AM
First you have to get this utility called Cmagic. You'll find it at the old downloads section.

Then, in Cmagic you open the GP3 track file you want to change and then open Magic Data file for that track. Click on insert data, and the track will have md file you chose for it.

Cheers
Date: September 25, 2008 02:33PM
thank for the answer, any way, i did that, but the game crashes down to my desktop. what am i doing wrong??
Date: September 26, 2008 01:13AM
Did the track work before you insert the new MD file? If not, try to start GPx in debug mode.

Let me know if it works.

Cheers
Date: September 26, 2008 02:28AM
well now is not crashing down, but all the tracks the i have downloaded had a problem....a lot of cars, not all, but half of them, run out of fuel....help please!
Date: September 26, 2008 12:29PM
Posted by: mcdo
Try decreasing the MD values for 'Fuel Consumption 1' and '2' by a couple of thousand.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy