Getting GP3 running

Posted by anfieldmarauder 
Getting GP3 running
Date: August 30, 2008 07:13AM
Posted by: anfieldmarauder
Having a loada trouble getting gp3 up n running, sound is spot on but the screen remains blank, hit the enter button a few times and it cycles thru the options but the screen still remains blank???? Any chance someone could advise me if I e-mailed them my dxdiag/spec please...gaggin to get it goin, just got a sweet set of wheels/pedals as well and just struggling all the time....any help would be brill....many many thnx - anfieldmarauder.
Re: Getting GP3 running
Date: September 09, 2008 01:35AM
Posted by: mortal
Do a search, this forum, all dates, black screen. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 19, 2008 08:18PM
Posted by: Grima79
Can anyone tell me how to get gp32k?
Date: September 19, 2008 09:12PM
Posted by: Racer#73
I got my GP3 2k on Amazon.fr. It was cheap.

Cheers
Date: September 21, 2008 08:23PM
Posted by: Brianf666
I got GP3-2k and GP4 for five quid each on ebay.
Your black screen sounds like it is a graphics driver/setup thing. To get the best out of my last 3 ATI cards I've had to set 3D stuff to minimal functions. All the stuff in there for 3D games tends to mess up GP3. I think there are also issues with the newer Nvidia cards too but not used them since Gforce 4.

Brian

Nico bites yer tyres!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy