Need help for stands

Posted by savinaclaudio 
Need help for stands
Date: July 19, 2008 07:56PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi guys. I need help to remove the people sitting on the hills and to insert the stands.
Now, for the stands i think iim able to put them. The problem is i can't find the command that places the people sitting on the hill.
Tha track is Mid Ohio made by Marc Aarts (there's a very nice version by Matt Burge, but the ccline is not as good).
So i need this help: someone who tells me how to remove the people on the hill in Marc one, or someone who makes a better ccline for Matt's one (i was just thinking about you, Roberto Scandura, if you have nothing to do...;-) )
Thanks in advance.
Claudio
Re: Need help for stands
Date: July 19, 2008 11:43PM
Posted by: holemad
This should be quiet easy. Remove the ribbons that contain a jam with people/seats.
In the Midohio that I have (from Marc), its the ribbon L2 in the tracksectors 16,38 and 62.

Hope this is what you looking for.

greetz

Dirk
Date: July 20, 2008 09:56AM
Just what i was looking for: perfect.
Many thanks.
Date: July 20, 2008 06:56PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
you seem very busy there Claudio ;), whatever you need you should send me the full track, cant recover these ones from the dvd :(

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 07:02PM by R_Scandura.
Date: July 20, 2008 08:11PM
Thanks Roberto, at the moment i have done what i needed: i modified Marc Aarts track, inserting the grandstands.
So you can relax.
Bye.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy