Calibration problem with Thrustmaster FFRW

Posted by mikossie 
Calibration problem with Thrustmaster FFRW
Date: April 02, 2008 07:54PM
Posted by: mikossie
Hi Guys, I have done a search on this problem on this site and it would appear that I'm not on my own. Lots of people it would seam have the problem of not being able to get the accelerater pedal to work the rev's although everything else works OK and the game runs OK in Win XP home. I can swop the analogue setting to switched and it works or I can get the brake pedal, in analogue setting, to work the rev's but not the accelerater pedal and the brake pedal. Did anybody ever get this problem sorted ? Or can anybody help me with mine please.
cheeRS
Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2008 01:21AM by mikossie.
Re: Calibration problem with Thrustmaster FFRW
Date: April 04, 2008 01:16AM
Posted by: mortal
Get the Thrustmaster game controller software. Once installed, you can set separate axis for brake and accelerator. In game, set a new controller profile, set the buttons and the axis controls then calibrate. Then save the con file, reload it when you start each session.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy