carset request

Posted by brnco 
carset request
Date: October 17, 2007 03:15PM
Posted by: brnco
Can someone make decent carset that would be based on original f1gp carset. So basically it would be 1991 carset but with cars without sponsors, but not blank cars, they must have liveries just no sponsor's logos, and names of the drivers'teams could alsaw be from f1gp

and carshape to be based on the car from f1gp intro animation.

names:

McPherson-Alpha
1 Carlos Sanchez
2 Kurt Langer

Sundo-Sorrell
3 Yukio Oshima
4 Mario Innocenti

Puma-Lascelles
5 Robert Davies
6 Luigi Rivelli

Gordon-Mamiya
7 Kenny Clark
8 Mark Scott

ASM Future-Sorrell
9 Guido Firrenza
10 Karl Sorensson

Team MPS-Packer
11 Kris Bergen
12 Jim Johnson

Perroni-Palosco
14Andre Lux

Farrell-Hotwell
15 Gilberto Vasquez
16 Ricco Cardinale

Gestner KPW
17 Antonio Lucchini
18 Enzo d'Angelo

Masuka Realm
19 Helmut Becker
20 Eduardo Romero

Torino-Peralto
21 Claudio Vincento
22 Lasse Jacobsen

Piratelli-Krill
23 Pietro Rosellini
24 Paulo Giantille

Leclerc-Torte
25 Gilbert Dargaud
26 Christophe Pascal

Bellini-Bellini
27 Jean Paul Cassell
28 Henri Latour

Rascasse-Sorrell
29 Stefane Gonfaron
30 Akira Imanishi

Trasimento-Krill
31 Jose Fernandez

Blaze-Proctor
32 Nico Napoli
33 Mathieu d'Orleans

Spectre-Patrucco
34 Giovanni Carleoni
35 Mario Collepardi

are you blind? -no, I'm deaf, can't you see? -no, I'm blind.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2007 10:23AM by brnco.
Re: carset request
Date: October 17, 2007 05:21PM
Posted by: abdelkader
Maybe yopu should try to edit every single car from the 1991 carset using Photoshop or some other editor.

I really doubt if anybody has got the 1991 cars with no sponsors. Although you can still ask the authors of the carset.

Date: October 17, 2007 05:40PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
My word, I was thinking about this just a couple of days ago. With original F1GP names too! Only I was thinking about totally blank liveries, as close to the original as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2007 06:15PM by St.Hubbins.
Date: October 17, 2007 06:43PM
OK st.hubbins, let's do it, I'll make carshape, cause I'm not really much of a painter. You can make liveries but I would still prefer them to be made with some car template, it just doesn't seem right to be just blank.

I was thinking that this kind of livery would be great, simple but body structure still visible (why not when we can have quite detailed bitmaps in gp3)

I took this picture from wikipedia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2007 06:59PM by brnco.
Date: October 17, 2007 08:38PM
Posted by: Gord_on_wheels
He he! Excellent idea...though if you're going to be authentic, you can only use horizontal stripes on the helmets!
Date: October 17, 2007 09:53PM
No, you got me all wrong, the car must look like the on on the f1gp cover that I've posted earlier. So it has to be nicley textured, only without sponsor logos. Look at the picture above.

Date: October 17, 2007 10:04PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
As for the cover, it's the 1990 Lotus!! But I think it would be better to use the liveries of 1991 season (without sponsors) because the original game has some bugs about it... The "Coloni" was painted as 1990 one (yellow livery) and Modena Team was painted as 1991 Coloni!!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy