Asking for tracks (bugs and suggestions)

Posted by Rod_vs 
Asking for tracks (bugs and suggestions)
Date: September 23, 2007 06:01PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, people. Well, this is a post that you can ask for "track-makers" to make new tracks. There are excellent people who make fantastic tracks.

Here is my suggestions:

-GP2 fictional (St. Etienne, Lake Joutjarvi, Rotorua, London 200, Cape Town, Euroring, Espagnering, Hellesylt, San Francisco, Streets Alive - I have GP2 jams, if someone was interested to make, please, contact me!).

-Dubai (the best Asian circuit)

-Losail (Catar)

-Lausitz road circuit

I suggest, too, updates for CART tracks (Mid Ohio, Houston, Denver, Vancouver, Elkart Lake, Laguna Seca, Cleveland, Detroit Belle Isle, Toronto, Portland and Surfers Paradise)

Ah! About Monterrey track... the CC line is wrong, there's a turn that drivers run out the asphalt and goes to grass...

Ah! Only a question: who have Misano and Macau... do it work without close during the first lap? Both tracks have problems with me.

And I have a lot of fictional tracks picture... if someone wants to do (iI can help, but I don't get to make a track alone), please, contact me.

Hold!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: Asking for tracks (bugs and suggestions)
Date: September 23, 2007 08:06PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
exactly what kind of update you mean for Denver?
About Monterrey Funidora Park I made a new ccline you may want to test maybe)
Losail is 60% done. Also i have an betish/updated Portland for my pleasure so far. I found the lenght too long and fixed it with a new ccline.

Maybe Gp3 is s bit old to pretend to make 100% brilliant tracks like before (excluded Belini which is going through a own project). I personaly got bored of spending hours to paint a single texture or model an object when in 50 minutes I can obtain a detailed layout+ccline enough to race.

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2007 08:07PM by R_Scandura.
Re: Asking for tracks (bugs and suggestions)
Date: September 24, 2007 02:40AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, Scandura.

Well, if you want a help with fictional tracks, I help you... I promisse one day I will learn how to make tracks.

About Denver... I found an update version, I don't want that exist it.

You said me about Losail... sorry.

Monterrey, I downloaded this cc track version...

It's only some sugestions to GP3 track. But I promisse: I will learn how to make tracks.

Have a nice week!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy